Shes Hot

Edited

*mildly dark chapter*

Ace POVWatching Aletha, I could tell she was it for me

Ace POV
Watching Aletha, I could tell she was it for me. Not once after Andrea died did I think I'd be in love again, but Aletha is my second chance and I'll be damned if I let the brown eyed beautiful angel walk away from me.

She truly was a gift.

"Shut it rogue before I chop off your dick and feed it to you"

Yeah, she was definitely it.

Aletha spent a good amount of time taunting and mocking the rogue before she began hurting him. Telling him all the things she would do to him and laughing when the rogue would beg her not to. I stood outside the cell with Jackson, Nikolai and Alethas gamma Grace watching her.
This chick is crazy
Jackson mind links me.
Hell yeah she is Nikolai agrees.
It's kinda hot Jackson says earning a growl from me through the mind link. I had to agree with him though, seeing this side of Aletha was a turn on.
She makes her way over to her tool bag bringing out a huge chopping knife.
"Now I'm gonna ask you a question and every time you don't answer me, I'll cut off a finger and put it in this here bucket"she says holding up a red bucket with a smiley face drawn on it.
"Who sent you and what did they want?" She asks sweetly. The rogue stays silent shaking in anticipation. "You must have thought I was lying when I said I'll cut off your fucking fingers rogue." She says bringing the knife up and slicing off a finger. The rogue cries out in pain, screaming and begging her to stop. She continued to do this 3 more times before she's interrupted by the beta.

After they finish talking she sends her gamma to go interrogate her border patrol, leaving only me, Aletha, Jackson and Nikolai.
She goes through her tool bag looking for a certain tool. After she finds it she sets it to the side, allowing me to see what it is.
A ripple of shock comes through me at the sight of the 437 Kumbaya whip.
She ties the rogue up to the pole, back facing out and grabs her whip. Jackson lets out a gasp at the sight of it and I can feel his excitement through the bond. The whip was always a favorite of Jackson's when I would use it on the rogues. He always asked to use it but I liked being an asshole to him and would tell him no every time. " a 437 Kumbaya whip" he whispers in awe.
Aletha looks at Jackson a curious look on her face.  "You're familiar?" She asks.
Jackson nods his head "yes, well no, I've seen it being used but I've never used it myself before" he says visibly disappointed
Aletha thinks for a second. "Would you like to?" She asks. My Betas head snaps up quickly. "Are you serious" He asks his eyes filled with excitement. Jesus, my Beta was a fucking child. He acts like Santa Claus just asked him to visit his workshop.
Aletha nods her head.
"of course, of course I'd love to use it." He says. Stopping for a minute to look at me.
Can I? He asks. I nod my head.
She hands him the whip and walks out the cell.
My Beta used the whip on the rogue announcing how excited he is about it while the rogue begs for mercy. A couple whips in and the rogue is ready to tell all.
What he tells us is confusing and gets me mad when he tells me the faceless bitch wants to destroy not only Alethas pack but mine as well.
As much as I'd love to take a hit at the rogue I don't know if Aletha would like that, but I do know that once she begins to feel better, I'll commence with my plans to make her mine.
"Is that all you know?" She asks. He nods his head yes. She begins to untie him from the pole and lays him down on his back.
"Alright. I gave you my word" she tells him. She can't really be letting him go is she? He killed a warrior of her pack. Right as I was about to protest she leans down to whisper in the rogues ear.
"And I always keep my word" she whispers. And with that she reaches into his chest and pulls out his beating heart.