Unamed_

How did you discover Wattpad?

By tumblr.

How long have you had Wattpad, and how often do you use it?

I've had another account, and I've been using wattpad for two years and a half. And I use it daily, it's addicting haha.

Is there a meaning behind your username?

I don't think so.. it's unnamed.

Why did you start writing? What age did you discover your love for it?

I started writing after reading so many books, and I liked the thought of imagining things and living in another world in a character's mind. And I started writing when I was 15 maybe, which is two years ago.

Who are you favourite authors? What are your favourite books? (Books on Wattpad count too!) What is your favourite genre?

My favorite author is John Green and Rainbow Rowell. My favorite books are Eleanor and Park - Fangirl - TFIOS - Paper Towns - Shivers - It's kind of a funny story - the perks of being a wallflower - If I stay. I like all kind of genres except for anime...

Do you want a career in writing?

No, my passion for writing is only a hobby, I have other things planned for my future.

Who supports you the most in your writing?

My friend, and my niece. I don't usually tell anyone about my love for writing.

_________________________

Choose one of your books:

What is your book called? What genre is it? What is it about (2/3 lines)?

Rescue, fan fiction and thriller. It's about a girl who's kidnapped by some people, and she finds a way to contact a stranger while she was locked up in a dark room. She convinced the stranger about her situation and that he had to help her, and the story begins from there.

What inspired you to write it?

Um, my book is based on a movie I watched once and don't remember, but I made it a lot different from the movie.

How often do you update? When was it last updated?

I used to update three times to twice a week, but now I'm busy with school and writing my short story. The last time I updated was two weeks ago, and I plan to update soon.

How long are your chapters? Do you think short or long chapters are better?

My chapters are from 5 and up. I like to write long chapters, I don't want to disappoint my readers with short chapters if I updated late. But I like reading short chapters too.

Are you proud of how well your book has done? Are you happy with the amount of reads it has?

Yeah I guess so, even though I think it needs a bit of editing, but I like how the story is going. I appreciate everyone who reads my story, and yes I'm kind of happy with the amount of reads I have.

Do you have any advice for new authors?

I'm a new author, but if I'm going to give an advice for anyone, I'd say accept all the opinions, read a lot of books, try to improve your writing skills by writing and reading more, search for write information, and the most important thing is to have fun.

I really like this author. As well as having amazing taste in books (I also love Rainbow Rowell so much!!), she also writes really imaginative fanfic which I enjoyed reading. If you read fan fiction (like me) then you should check her out!