80smusiclover14

How did you discover Wattpad?
I discovered Wattpad from a really good friend that I have.
How long have you had Wattpad, and how often do you use it?
I use it pretty much 24/7 (except for school hours). I'm really obsessed.
Is there a meaning behind your username?
YES! I am an 80's music lover. No meaning behind 14 though.
Why did you start writing? What age did you discover it?
I'm probably not the best writer but I still enjoy it because I can dive into my own little world (: I discovered my love for writing at age twelve.
Who are your favourite book authors? What are your favorite books? What is your favorite genre?
I am in love with James Dashner and J.K Rowling. I am in love with the Maze Runner Series and the Harry Potter series. There is a new author on here @destineefrierson) who has an awesome book that I adore called One Last Rose. My favourite genre is sci-fi, horror/paranormal.
Do you want a career in writing?
No. I don't think I have as much talent as all of the authors out there. Like I said before, I don't have very talented writing skill.
Who supports you the most in your writing?
My followers on Wattpad and my commenters and voters.
_____________

Choose One of Your Books:

What is Your book called?

Before the Clouds. It is Teen-Fiction. The book is about a 16 year old girl named Ivy who was diagnosed with Stage 4 Lung Cancer. She must go through a long hard journey fighting the ups and downs of her life.
What inspired you to write it?
My sister gave me the wonderful idea!
How often do you update? When was it last updated?
(Just Started this Book) I update this book daily and I recently updated on February 18th, 2015 (As if today was February 20th, 2015)
How long are your chapters? Do you think short or long chapters are better?
My chapters are short/medium in length. I think short chapters are better because they are so much easier to read for me!

Are you proud of how well your book has done? Are you happy with the amount of reads it has?
I just started it so its still in the stage of getting discovered.

If I had to choose a book with the best amount of reads, I would say Joke101.
Do you have any advice for new authors?
Yes! If you want your first story to get discovered, I would write a humerous book. That helped me a lot. I got over 2000 views in the first day.

This author's book was quite different: it was completely not what I was expecting. The writing style was okay, but there were some odd phrases. However, it was still an okay read. Check it out!