VStories

How did you discover Wattpad?

My friends used it a lot and they showed it to me. At first I didn't like it but when I started writing it became a platform for me to improve.

How long have you had Wattpad, and how often do you use it?

I've had my wattpad for about a year and I try to use it as often as possible. I read almost every day on the train home from school but other than that it don't use it as much as I might want to.

Is there a meaning behind your username?

Not really, just took the first letter of my name and put Stories behind it. In the beginning it was so that my friends wouldn't find me before I wanted them to.

Why did you start writing? What age did you discover your love for it?

I loved writing when I was in first grade, sure the stories weren't great but I enjoyed writing. Then for some reason I stopped writing and didn't pick it up until last year. That's a decision I'm extremely happy I made.

Who are you favourite authors? What are your favourite books? (Books on Wattpad count too!) What is your favourite genre?

I have to say that my favourit writer is George.R.R Martin and his books " A song of ice and fire". They are great in almost everuway. I really admire him for being able to write so many details and being able to keep track of so many characters at once.

Do you want a career in writing?

Of course I want! But there's a difference in wanting something and making it happen. For me, with English as a second language I will probaby not reach a global platform in the future but I will never stop trying. Dreams aren't supposed to be easy, you have to work for them and that I will do.......................

Who supports you the most in your writing?

Actually the one who supports me the most is my English teacher I think. In general I really don't show my writing to anyone I know.

_________________________

Choose one of your books:

What is your book called? What genre is it? What is it about (2/3 lines)?

It's called Days of Survival and is a Science-fiction and adventure story even though it's only listed as Science-fiction. It's about a medecin which did more harm than good and created some kind of brain dead walking corpses. We get to follow four different people and their groups of surviors in their struggle.

What inspired you to write it?

I don't really know what inspired me. I just came up with it on the bus on my way home from school. Certainly I picked up the idea from somewhere but I can't come up with anything now.

How often do you update? When was it last updated?

I update as soon as possible with a hectic school life. So updates can be everything from two days to three weeks. It really hust depends. At the moment it's taken me a very long time and I haven't updated in about three weeks even though it'll probably be updated in two days.

How long are your chapters? Do you think short or long chapters are better?

My chapters are around 7-9 pages on microsoft words but it really depends. I go with my gut feeling. Quality over quantity you know. As for the lenght it can be any lenght the writer chooses. Some stories suits better to have short chapters and some need to have longer. It really depends on the writer and the story itself.

Are you proud of how well your book has done? Are you happy with the amount of reads it has?

Of course I'm proud. I never expected anyone to read anything I write and I really didn't think anyone would vote for them. So I'm proud of every single vote and comment. I might be proud over the progress I've made and how my books are doing but you can never get too many reads. So I'd like my books to keep on growing.

Well, his book is actually amazing. I really like the idea of the whole thing, plus the way it's written is great and all in all, it's pretty faultless. I really, really like it!