RubabQizilbash

How did you discover Wattpad?

I stumbled across it a year ago. Was just interested in reading some good books , so good ol' google ( my father calls it goggle ) lead me through the light.

How long have you had Wattpad, and how often do you use it?

Like i said , more than a year on wattpad now. At first, I was just a reader, voter and reviewer. I only started writing a few months ago and posted the story last month . I use wattpad almost everyday day now since I started writing.

Is there a meaning behind your username?

um. Its my name , sooo

Rubab is a musical instrument. And Qizilbash is a Turkish Sirname :3 Part Turkish here people ! :D

Why did you start writing? What age did you discover your love for it?

I started writing poetry when I was in grade 6. I discovered my love for English and writing when I was 12. Before that I thought I could draw, boy was I wrong . *scrunches up nose.

I started writing stories at the age of 13. But I just used to write them and then throw them away. Never satisfied with my work since age 13.. *sigh

Who are you favourite authors? What are your favourite books? (Books on Wattpad count too!) What is your favourite genre?

My favorites would be Sir Arthur Conan Dayle , Roald Dhal and C.S Lewis . Favorite books would be The Book Thief, The Host, and The Chronicles of Narnia trilogy. Also, I'm fond of the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella. I don't have a favorite genre. I love every type of writing. But if there was a preference, I'd say Crime fiction/Romance ? Yup.

Do you want a career in writing?

A side-career. I'm a medical student ^.^

Who supports you the most in your writing?

The other readers and stories here and everywhere support my conscience. My surroundings and my environment all help me to think and write. Whenever I see a wonderful thing , the words in my mind automatically translate it into an epic fantasy and infinity of its own. Everything has a story and everything tells a story.

_________________________________________________

Choose oneof your books:

What is your book called? What genre is it? What is it about (2/3 lines)?

My book's called ~ The Royal Rescue ~ . Its a Narnian fanfiction but it has a story, character and plot of its own. Mystery/Thriller/SuperNatural/Romance. Even if a person hasn't read the triology, they'll love the book even then.

Its about how The Pevensies and Riva are put to test in an ungodly land, where they see stuff that makes them loose their minds. And their humanity. Riva finds comfort, love and company, but will she be able to keep it ?

What inspired you to write it?

My thirst for a thrilling story involving the most amazing and respected characters. I work alone. Nobody knows what goes inside my head. I am my own motivation.

How often do you update? When was it last updated?

I mention the update date in the author's note. I'd say 2 times a week.

How long are your chapters? Do you think short or long chapters are better?

My chapters are 2-3 pages long. Which is long enough. 1500+ words is an average chapter for me. Very long chapters aren't good but bearable. Short chapters are just not a good impact on anybody's writing.

Are you proud of how well your book has done? Are you happy with the amount of reads it has?

I'm very surprised it got the reads it has right now. Narnian fanfics aren't that popular but its good to feel a teency weency bit known. I'm proud of my writing. I think that one should finish what they started. And that's exactly what i'm gonna do.

Do you have any advice for new authors?

I'm a new author ! But for those really really new people out there. Let me tell you one thing because people will confuse you about it later.

There is no such thing as writer's block .

Its just being lazy. Which is cool but there is cure ....

Chocolate and your favorite drink does the thing every time ! Really. Not joking here. I hope you take this advice, author's out there, I discovered a cure.

 She's a good author, and a fellow Narnian so that's all good on the fandom front. I like her books and if you too love Narnia, I recommend reading it.