xxKeepGoingxx

How did you discover Wattpad?

I actually discovered Wattpad through a friend, and she said and I quote "This app has all the most professional writers ever."

How long have you had Wattpad, and how often do you use it?

I joined Wattpad 2 years ago (Well almost, my 2 year anniversary is on the 28th), and I always make it a point to use Wattpad regularly. If not voting for a chapter, I am most definitely writing or replying to comments. >.<

Is there a meaning behind your username?

There is really no meaning in my user name, I just decided to change the old one (Which was horrendous) and I guess I was kinda going through a tough time, so yeah, keep going. :) 

Why did you start writing? What age did you discover your love for it?

I started writing like legitimately writing when I was 11-12 years old, and I discovered my love for writing at such a young age really, maybe 7 years old. I read majority of Roald Dahl's books as a child and I immediately knew I wanted to write like that too.

Who are you favourite authors? What are your favourite books? (Books on Wattpad count too!) What is your favourite genre?

I have a lot of favourite authors! I love John Green, his work is absolutely phenomenal, and of course Cassandra Clare is queen and Rainbow Rowell makes me cry. As for Wattpad, I really admire foreversmilin, I really look up to her as an Author and she is just lovely. ThE_dReAmEr_10 can write beautifully as well as EmilyTheReader. Cute as a button every single one of you! (I can't take myself seriously either)

My favourite books is a really long, risky list. But right now I'm reading Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare, and it is absolutely beautiful! I also love Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (Goodness the tears here were so real) and as for Wattpad books, I LOVE Tame, it was the first book I read on here, as well as A Unique Kind of Love, Outcasts, The Bad Boy, Cupid and Me. (I know, I don't have a life but oh well, too late to fix it now)

I love Romance, Contemporary and Dystopia! :D x (PS- That was a long answer, sorry :/) (A/N, don't worry!)

Do you want a career in writing?

Yes definitely, I am actually studying for a career in writing. Because nothing can compare when I have a pen and paper and my imagination.

Who supports you the most in your writing?

My Mom definitely my Mom. She always gets so shocked on how I can write, I honestly don't know why. xD But she is one I can rely on when I need an honest opinion. Oh and also my bae, Didi. She always makes me smile when I ask her to read my things and she is an honest critique, if she doesn't like it, she will tell me. Love you bae. <4

_________________________

Choose one of your books:

What is your book called? What genre is it? What is it about (2/3 lines)?

My book is called Last Priority, and it is a werewolf book. It is about this girl called Audrey Mitchels who has always been mistreated by her mate Xavier Woods, and this is a story on how 2 different people may not be so different after all. :)

What inspired you to write it?

I was actually watching Letters to Juliet, and this scene when she broke up with her fiance because he only cared about his cooking made me really brainstorm. I stayed up until 12 am writing the main plot and prologue. :)

How often do you update? When was it last updated?

I try to update every 2 weeks, and it was actually last updated 3 weeks ago (I am going to cry) but because my mocks are coming and so, I really need to publish an A/N soon.

How long are your chapters? Do you think short or long chapters are better?

My chapters should be 6000 words minimum. There are no exceptions when it comes to the word limit, I make my chapters as long as I possibly can. I honestly think of you are not going to be updating for a long time, and you don't have a regular updating schedule, long chapters are better. They are more satisfying to the reader and improve your writing too! It just takes practise! :D

Are you proud of how well your book has done? Are you happy with the amount of reads it has?

 Yes, immensely grateful on how much I have progressed. I never really thought I would ever reach a 100K reads, and it makes me so happy when people enjoy my work. So yeah, greatly satisfied.

Do you have any advice for new authors?

Just keep writing. Reads don't come over night (Unless you're really really lucky). You need to work hard for what you want, and haters gonna hate (Hate hate) and you just need to have confidence in yourself and your story. Write for you, not for the numbers. :)

This book, Last Priority, has an interesting storyline - certainly not one that I have ever seen before. The language used is very descriptive and really gives an insight to what the characters are feeling. I loved the way it was written, and how the main charctaer, Audrey, was portrayed. I recommend her books to all werewolf lovers out there!

Wattpad Interviews [Closed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara