Chapter 11: The Night for Justin, The Dawn For Niall

Disclaimer: I don't own Niall Horan, Justin Bieber, One Direction or any of the characters in this fic. No profit is being made out of this.

Author's Note: And.... here's the update you've been waiting for! I sorta didn't know what to do with this chapter cause you all know how I ended the last one. Lmao! Peace and love with chocolate, sprinkles and jelly babies on top! On a more serious note, WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS A MATURE ONE. I wrote this solely for the purpose of ending the last chapter properly as I see that I pretty much left it on mid-air. I felt bad for that, really. So that's why I wrote this chapter. After all the hints and stuff that I've put on those earlier chapter, don't tell me that you didn't see this one coming. LOL! I'll warn you again. I WROTE THIS MATURE CHAPTER FOR THE SAKE OF ENDING THE PREVIOUS ONE PROPERLY. This has an explicit content so if you want to read it or not, it's your choice. XD Anyways, enjoy reading! We'll get back on the story track next chapter! :D

-Patrik.

______________________________________

“Justin,” Niall started cockily.

He felt some of his confidence come back. Sitting there with a basically naked Justin, who had his arms wrapped around his figure, really made him feel uncomfortable in so many good ways. Yes, he liked it. But he doesn’t know how to express it in a lighter way.

He can’t even hug Justin back! Technically and literally speaking, Niall can. But he doesn’t want to because Justin’s all clean from the shower. He’s somewhat feeling shy to hug the clean body of his boyfriend. That thought alone was enough to make Niall groan irritably in Justin’s arms.

“Yes, Nialler?” The smirk was oh-so evident in Justin’s voice albeit Niall didn’t look at him. “Is something the matter?” The brunette whispered lowly to his leprechaun’s ears.

“That’s it! I can’t take it anymore!” Niall burst. “I’m taking a shower so I can hug you all I want!” With that, Niall stormed out of the living and went to the loo.

“But you can hug me all you want!” Justin called out to his boyfriend but Niall was already in their bedroom.

Niall came back to the living area after a few minutes. He was wearing nothing but a white boxer with small and big four leaf clovers printed on it. The waistband was also green. Justin only reacted with a smirk plastered on his lips and raised eyebrows.

“Looks like someone’s going green.” Justin teased.

“Speak for yourself. You’re wearing green yourself.” Niall smirked back.

Justin was indeed wearing green boxers. It was the normal shade of green that has a white waistband and linings going the front and side area.

“You know what, Nialler? I’m trying to save you from being violated right now.” Justin said standing up. He started walking towards Niall with a predator’s stance. At this, the aforementioned lad backed away into the doorway.

“H-How?” Niall stuttered.

“Self-control, Ni. Self-control.” Justin said in an alluring tone.

At Niall’s smirk, Justin’s features turned into a confused one. “Niall?” He asked.

“Justin, Justin, Justin.” Niall said, closing in the gap between him and Justin.

“Niall?” Justin repeated that gave the Irish blonde a lot more confidence; confidence that his walk radiated.

“Do you bloody think it’s still called forced if in the first place, the person is bloody willing?” Niall, in his ever so thick Irish accent drawled. Just as he finished speaking, the gap between them was mere inches.