Chapter 2: First Meeting

Disclaimer: I don't own Niall Horan, Justin Bieber, One Direction or any of the characters in this fic. No profit is being made out of this.

Warning: This fic is a boy/boy, bromance one. If you don't like this kind of stuff, then please don't read it. You have been warned. :D

A couple of hours passed and the boys of One Direction were back in the hotel, in Liam and Zayn’s hotel room specifically. They were all sitting on the plush red couch on the living area. How it fit them all, Niall wouldn’t want to digest at the moment. He was on the middle and was trying his best to focus on the movie they were watching. Technically, he was the only one watching because Harry and Louis on his left went snogging halfway through the movie and the other two on his right were holding each other and whispering sweet nothings. He caught something Liam said that made him rub the bridge of his nose and sigh quietly. He was feeling a bit left out because he was the only one still single among the five. His mind wandered off and thought of going out with a certain guy with dirty blonde hair he met a while.

Deciding that it was time that he should check out Twitter for the latest news about Justin, he excused himself from the other boys which was answered by moans from Larry and muffled “Okay” from Ziam. He quickly got to his hotel room after a few moments, thanks to it being in between Ziam’s and Larry’s. He sighed again before grabbing his phone on the coffee table near the couch where he left it earlier. He realized that he was always caught in between the couples lately.

He went to the couch and sat down on a comfortable position while browsing the tweets. His eyes widened and sat up immediately as he read one.

@justinbieber

I’m having a vacation here at London and I already saw @Harry_Styles tickling @NiallOfficial to death! That moment really made me smile!

JUSTIN BLOODY BIEBER IS THERE ON LONDON RIGHT NOW AND HE SAW HARRY AND HIM EARLIER. THEN THAT MEANS......

.OVARIES EXPLODE!! (A/N: Just kidding! The thought of this really made me smile. Hahahaha! Peace and love with caramel and marshmallows on top! I would also like some cheeseburgers and jellybabies right now. XD)

How lucky can one Niall Horan get? Probably one of the luckiest people on the world right now!

He stood up and started pacing, thinking what to do. A smile grew on his face at the thought of something. He went out of his hotel room and met his dreams.

Refreshed and had his lunch, Justin was now looking at the television and searching for something fun to watch. None of the shows seem to get his attention and decided to just listen on his iPod for the better part of 2 hours. After getting bored, he decided to get out and explore the whole hotel. He was wearing his black skinny jeans, a red and black striped button down shirt and his gray bonnet. He went to the area of the elevator, pushed the button and was surprised to see it empty when it opened. He shrugged off the thought and pushed a button with his eyes closed for a random floor. When the elevator came to a stop, he looked up and saw that he was on the 4th floor of the hotel. He went out and started walking.

The hallway was colored deep red like the couch on his hotel room. Expensive Swarovski crystal chandeliers were lighting the hallway. Ruby colored tables filed in a row, expensive crystal vases were on top of it and yellow tulips were placed neatly in it while paintings of different landscapes were hanging on the walls. Justin admired the setting while walking and came to a stop when a bright yellow tulip caught his attention. He stopped to look at it closely when the door next to the table where the flower was sitting opened. It revealed a blond boy wearing a green shirt and gray pants who halted at the doorway when he saw the brown-haired boy. The boy stared at Justin like he was a ghost and lost all of the colors in his face immediately.