Chapter 14: MLTC

Disclaimer: I don't own Niall Horan, Justin Bieber, One Direction or any of the characters in this fic. No profit is being made out of this.

Warning: This fic is a boy/boy, bromance one. If you don't like this kind of stuff, then please don't read it. You have been warned. :D

Author's Note: Hey, guys! I'm back! Did you miss me? Lol. After yet another couple of months, I've written another chapter. As of the moment, I'm working on my thesis research paper so I'm more busy than before. However, I've got a month of school left so that means it won't probably take me as long as I did before to update this story. It's probably nearing the and as I've said in my previous updates, I've got the story written out and I'm working on the plot of the sequel already. Lastly, please fill in your comments! I want to know how you think of this update and the story in general. Hope you enjoy this one my lovely readers! Peace out and always take care!

-Patrik.  

__________________________________________________________

"Mom?" Justin responded.

"Hey there, sweetie. How was your rehearsal? Oh, who's that with you?" Pattie chimed in a sweet tone.

"It was great! Can't wait for another session tomorrow! And this is Jordan, mom. He's the representative of the Philippines for the charity concert." Justin beamed at her mom.

"So you're the one Scooter was talking about yesterday. So nice to finally meet you, dear!" Pattie went and gave the young boy a hug. She leaned back and surveyed the small boy's form "What's wrong dear? You look like a bit blue," A warm soft hand that touched the wide-eyed Jordan seemed to bring him back to his senses.

"Oh! Er - it's nothing. Just...Oh, goodness I don't know what to say! This is such an honor to meet you, Ms. Malette!" He rushed out quickly that left him breathless. Both Pattie and Justin ran their hands on the small boy's back to soothe him.

"I'm sorry! Meeting all of you in one day is too much to handle. I'm really sorry - mmph!" Justin ut his free hand on Jordan's mouth that cut off whatever the boy was about to say.

"Come on, Jordan. We've discussed about relaxation earlier, right? No need to be so tensed." The brunet kissed the top of the raven hair and continued running his hand on the tan skinned-boy's back.

"Justin?!" An all too familiar voice rung through the hallway.

"Yes, Niall?" Hazel-brown eyes met ocean-blue ones. The owner of the latter was standing on the doorway of their hotel room.

"In. Our. Room. Now." The thick Irish accent left no room for argument and Justin had to whine at that. He knew he was in trouble yet again.

"Mom, can you please take care of Jordan for a while?" Brown eyes went pleading to his mother's.

"Go on, sweetie. I'll take care of Jordan here." She waved her hand towards Niall and ushered Jordan towards the lift.

Niall stood his ground in the doorway and moved only to make for Justin to enter. When the brunet was fully in, he slammed the door with so much force he heard the wall shatter. The others would sure feel that, he thought.

Cold, angry and hard blue eyes surveyed Justin's tensed form. "What was that about?" An irate thick Irish accent resonated.

"What about, Ni?"

"Don't play games with me. You know what I mean!" Niall's anger was rising by the minute and Justin still wasn't sure what this is all about.

"What? I didn't do anything, Niall! Promise!" Justin went to place his hands on Niall's shoulder but the platinum blonde shrugged it off.