Chapter 7: Misunderstanding

Disclaimer: I don't own Niall Horan, Justin Bieber, One Direction or any of the characters in this fic. No profit is being made out of this.

Warning: This fic is a boy/boy, bromance one. If you don't like this kind of stuff, then please don't read it. You have been warned. :D

Author's Note: Sorry for the late update. I've lost my Internet connection for 5 days now. It still hasn't come back and if it wasn't for the hotspot of mum's phone, I wouldn't be able to update today. But still, YAY! Chapter 7 is up. There will be a guesting here. I was writing the first part of this chapter when it hit me that there should be a "guesting". LOL! This chapter is the longest that I've written so far. It's 12 pages long in the MS Word with a font size 10. Please pray that my connection will be back soon!

-Patrik.

P.S.

I saw One Direction's performance at the Closing Ceremonies of London 2012! I took a video of it and it was definitely awesom! I was really doing everything I can to stop myself from squealing when I heard "What Makes You Beautiful" play! XD

______________________________________________

Silence rang through the room as Justin announced his relationship with Niall. The leprechaun held his head high, keeping all of his gathered courage intact. He wasn't about to falter. Not now, not never. He was ready to defend their relationship no matter what.

Both boys were shocked when they only got chuckles for a response. Scooter leant forward from his chair while Pattie had covered his mouth with her right hand. Both adults were trying to hide their chuckling with little success. "You can come out now, Simon." Scooter said when he regained some of his composure. Simon Cowell came out of his hiding at Pattie's bedroom. He was smiling and his breath's hitching, a sign that he too was chuckling earlier but managed to compose himself with little effort.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Both boys exclaimed in unison. To say that they were shocked was an understatement. They felt like they were being played at. They felt like they were one of the people on those shows that just prank people randomly and the audience gets a good laugh at their expressions.

"Uncle Si? What's the meaning of this?" Niall asked clutching Justin's hand firmly.

"Hush, Niall. You lads aren't in any form of trouble." The couple looked as if a thorn was pulled from their throats when Simon announced that.

"Well, can you please tell us what this is all about? It looks as if we're on some kind of reality show that pranks people." Justin said, putting Niall's head on his shoulder blade.

"Remember a couple of days when you two first met? Justin came to me and asked why One Direction has checked in here on this hotel. He also kind of zoned out when he mentioned a certain blonde member of the group. I recognized that look as the one he wore when he said that he wanted to meet Selena. I put two and two together and I figured that if you two would end up together and be happy, then why not? I called Pattie and Simon here immediately after Justin left my hotel room that same day. I informed them of the possible bromance that might form between the two of you. Turns out my assumptions are correct. I'll leave Simon to explain the rest and their side to you guys." Scooter explained clearly.

"Scooter called me that day, indeed. I explained to the management immediately the possible consequences that may come with your Jiall bromance. We have reviewed everything for the past day and we have come up with a...solution, per se." Niall tensed again as Simon said the word solution. He didn't like the sound of that. "Well boys, your names have gone and traveled throughout the whole world and back before you two even made it. You have images to protect and fans that love you. There is no doubt that once you come out, a lot of damage will ensue. So me and the Management, together with Scooter here has decided that we will allow the both of you to date BUT, you will not be allowed to tell any soul except for us in this room, the four lads and Paul about the true nature your relationship. This also means that you are allowed to have your bromance in public but no more than that. We think that this is best for the two of you for now. Understand?" Simon finished, pulling yet another big thorn on the throats of the Jiall couple. Niall snuggled closer to Justin, still looking at the adults. The dirty blonde boy encased the platinum blonde fully in his arms.