Chapter 10: Stronger Than Before

Disclaimer: I don't own Niall Horan, Justin Bieber, One Direction or any of the characters in this fic. No profit is being made out of this.

Warning: This fic is a boy/boy, bromance one. If you don't like this kind of stuff, then please don't read it. You have been warned. :D

Author's Note: As I have told you before, here is the 10th chapter! I have uploaded this and the prologue at the same time. I hope you'll enjoy it. Oh and by the way, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR THIS STORY IN THE 1D BROMANCE AWARDS!! LysiLuv informed me that this story is now on the final round. I hope that you will cotinue to vote for it until the end. Please don't forget to vote for There's A Reason on the Larry Stylinson category of the awards. That is LysiLuv's story and I'm telling you. It's really, really brilliant! I'll cut this here now so you can now read the 10th chapter. Have fun! :D

-Patrik.

_____________________________________________________________

Lunch at Nando’s was indeed one of the best they ever had. The back side of the store all to themselves means that they could fool around and be coupley as much as they want.

Of course, Niall had eaten a lot and Justin’s constant reminder to him to slowly eat his food was ever so present. When they had finished their food, they exited using the back door and climbed back into the van.

Paul drove them all back to the hotel they were staying at. Deciding to catch up on some sleep, Ziam went straight to their hotel room. Both Larry and Jiall wanted to have some alone time, so they did in their respective hotel rooms.

A few minutes later found Justin and Niall lying on the couch together. The platinum blonde’s back was against the backrest of the couch with the dirty-blonde facing him. The Irish lad had his arms wrapped around the Canadian’s waist securely, keeping him from falling. Justin was wearing a beanie that looked cute in Niall’s eyes. When the blonde chuckled, Justin looked at him curiously. He got a peck on the nose as a response for his nonverbal question.

“What is it, Ni?” Justin couldn’t help but ask.

“You look really cure in that beanie and I just realized that I’m falling for you more and more as time passes by.” Niall buried his head in the brunette’s neck.

“I’m loving you more and more too. You don’t know how happy I am that we’re together. This just feels right. Us feels right. I’ve never felt loved as much as I do now.” Justin spoke to Niall’s ears in a gentle tone.

“I’m excited for the concert. The fact that the proceeds will help people is making it all the more exciting, don’t you think?” Niall looked at Justin with a grin plastered on his face at this..

“Me too. Plus, it’s the first time that we’re going to perform together. I don’t think I’ll be able to control myself when I hear you sing live.” Justin smirked at his boyfriend.

“I thought you were only cheesy in the mornings. But now, I’ll have to rethink that. I think you’re just plain cheesy.” The leprechaun retorted with a smirk of his own.

“Nah. Hearing you sing live turns me on, if you don’t know that yet.” The Canadian brunette’s smirk grew wider.

“Really? Let’s see it then.” Niall shifted in his position a bit and started singing So Sick by Ne Yo.

Mmm mmm, yeah

Doo doo, doo doo doo, doo doo doo

Oh yeah

Justin groaned and it was not his turn to hide his face in Niall’s neck. Not only was he trying to hide a smile but also a giggle that was really threatening to escape his throat. To him, it sounded as if Niall was moaning and images of how he can make him do so were assaulting his mind.