Chapter 13: Jordan

Disclaimer: I don't own Niall Horan, Justin Bieber, One Direction or any of the characters in this fic. No profit is being made out of this.

Warning: This fic is a boy/boy, bromance one. If you don't like this kind of stuff, then please don't read it. You have been warned. :DM

Author's Note: MERRY CHRISTMAS, PEOPLE!! After more than two months, I was able to update. A lot of things kept me from updating. Mostly academics and the need for physical and mental rest. It's been quite some time since I wrote so I am a bit rusty again. I don't know if you'll like this chapter or not. Lol. I won't make this long. Go on and enjoy the chapter!

-Patrik.

P.S.

I hope this helps you enjoy your holidays! :D

"Boys, I want you to meet Jordan." Scooter said and slightly pushed the wide-eyed kid.

He stands barely above five feet and has a tan skin complexion. His brown eyes were as wide as humanly possible with his lips slightly agape. His tamed raven colored hair was so long that it reached the nape of his neck. The red shirt with three buttons on the upper middle part he was wearing has a small pocket on the right side of his chest just above his heart. His short legs were covered in black skinny jeans and he's wearing a pair of gray Supra shoes. Liam looked at Zayn and the other boys cautiously before walking towards and Jordan.

"Are you okay?" Daddy Direction asked as cautiously as possible. When he got no response, he slowly put his right hand on the smaller boy's left shoulder. Jordan jumped at the contact and his wide-eyed expression slowly returned to its normal features.

"Err, hello," Jordan said in a soft tone.

"He can speak!" Tommo announced like he just won a battle of carrot-eating contest.

"Of course he can, Louis. He's not mute, just overwhelmed." Liam answered for the small boy's offense.

"I'll try my charm at it, babe." Justin whispered to Niall's ear that earned him an encouraging smile from his blonde leprechaun.

He put his hand on Liam's back when he crossed the distance between them and gave him a knowing look.

"Hey, Jordan. What's the matter?" Justin asked, ruffling the raven locks.

"Nothing. I just can't take all of this at once. Being in front of my idols is a lot for a fan boy to handle." The raven haired boy cast his look down when he answered.

"I know how to help you then." Justin said while grabbing the smaller boy's hand. They walked towards the other boys together that earned him a skeptical look from his boyfriend.

"Hey guys! Jordan here still can't get over the fact that he's here with his idols!" Justin chimed in cheerily.

"Aww! Come on here, Jordan! Nialler will give you a Horan Hug!" The Irish lad gently took Jordan out of Justin's grasp and gave him a sweet and welcoming hug which seemed to encourage the other boys as well. They each gave him a hug while introducing themselves.

When they were done, Jordan was all red and looks about to hyperventilate. Niall saw this and acted on instinct by ruffling his raven locks soothingly.

"Thanks. I can't believe I get to meet all of you! This is truly the best day of my life! You don't know happy I am right now!" Jordan shouted merrily and took in a deep breath when was done.

"Woah, there! Relax little fella! We don't wanna rush you to the hospital any time soon, do we?" Scooter said from beside him and the smaller one smiled at him shyly.