Chapter 3: One Step Closer

Disclaimer: I don't own Niall Horan, Justin Bieber, One Direction or any of the characters in this fic. No profit is being made out of this.

Warning: This is a boy/boy, bromance one. If you don't like this kind of stuff, then please don't read it. You have been warned. :D

Author's Note: Hey guys! Another chapter is up. Hehe! Usually I put the A/N after the chapter. But this time, I put it before so that I could tell you that this chapter is longer than usual cause it developed on its own. This is the chapter that really possessed me the most among those that I have written. I said possessed cause the characters were playing inside my head and they were just doing everything on there own. All I had to was write down what they were doing and this is it. Gaaaah! I was smiling all throughout while writing this chapter. Oh! Sorry for the long A/N. I got a bit carried away. Enjoy reading! :D

-TSFH04.

P.S.

I was listening to Christina Perri's "A Thousand Years" while writing the last part that's why I entitled this chapter as One Step Closer. XD

Chapter 3 – One Step Closer

Some 20 minutes later found Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik all sitting on the pcouch of Niall Horan’s hotel room. Louis had Harry’s head on his chest, right hand running through the chocolate-haired boy’s hair. His left arm was wrapped around Harry and every so often, Louis was planting kisses at the top of the younger one’s head. Liam and Zayn had their foreheads pressed, sitting content with the other’s breath caressing one another’s lips.  They were waiting for the Irish lad to finish refreshing himself as Zayn told him to a while ago.

They all sat up and turned their heads when they heard the bedroom door open and Niall came out of his bedroom sporting a red polo shirt, pale jeans and dark blue trainers. They looked at him with different looks and emotions. Zayn had an impressed feature while Liam quirked his left eyebrow and curved the right end of his lips, definitely agreeing with his choice of clothing as Niall understood the message of the look. Harry’s expression swelled with pride added with a teasing smirk. Louis beamed his happiness and excitement at the same time with a wide grin.

The blond boy saw the different emotions each of his friends wore and flushed slightly. He looked down and started fiddling with the hem of his shirt. “How do I look?” A thick and sexy Irish accent was all that was heard in the room.

“You look like Justin would fall head over heels for you, mate!” Louis chirped up.

“I know one Justin Bieber would drool when he sees you, Ni.” Harry’s smirk grew and teased the standing boy that made him fiddle more.

“Smashing through and through, Niall!” Liam responded next.

Zayn was the last to say his thoughts that made Niall a little uneasy. Being as vain as he is, Zayn Malik always said the most descriptive comments of all.

“I agree with them lot! Justin would be blind if he wouldn’t notice how handsome you are in those clothes. The red polo shirt and pale jeans really made your hair standout more. It’s a nice color combination for you, Nialler. I would smack Justin in the head if he wouldn’t even compliment you when we see him.” Zayn finally said and Niall raised his head and smiled his thanks to the other lads. Being together for two years now, they learned what every action or movement meant and read it correctly.

“Well lads, I think it’s time to meet Justin Bieber and set him up with our baby.” Daddy Direction said standing up. He took Zayn’s left hand with his right and pulled him up from the couch, intertwining their hands afterwards and headed for the door.