Chapter 4: Waking Up, Waffles and Yes, We're Going Out

Disclaimer: I don't own Niall Horan, Justin Bieber, One Direction or any of the characters in this fic. No profit is being made out of this.

Warning: This fic is a boyxboy, bromance one. If you don't like this kind of stuff, then please don't read it. You have been warned. :D

Author's Note: Hey guys! Another update! Yay! I'm sorry if I have been updating a bit slowly. I had a couple of days of feeling emptiness and numbness due to reading a lot of angsty fics. I have a lot to thank jadero096 for keeping me sane throughout those days even though she wasn't aware of it. Thank you so much for that, Jade! >:D< Now about the fic, I told myself that I would have to finish chapter 5 first, which I did and have written half of chapter 6 as you are reading this, before I'll upload it. As soon as I finished writing and editing chapter 6, then I will upload chapter 5. Hopefully that will be by Sunday night. Well, so much for that. The Jiall action awaits. Enjoy reading, people!

P.S.

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY RESPONSES!!

-TSFH04.

Meeting Justin by the door of his room…

Eating dinner with him and the lads…

Sleeping with him on his bed and Justin hugging him securely while they sleep… HANG ON!

Justin is hugging him while they’re sleeping? That was enough to wake Niall from his dreams. His thought was awake but his eyes were still closed. He dreamt of the happenings the previous day. He just wasn’t entirely sure if Justin was hugging him though.

When his eyes finally opened and felt muscled arms wrapped around him, he’s uncertainties went away. His head was facing Justin’s bare chest, watching it rise and fall. He felt warm and secure in the arms of this person. He felt home. He hadn’t felt like this in a long time and surely, he could get used to this.

“Morning, Niall.” Justin’s slightly sleepy voice caught his attention and slowly, he looked up to the brown eyes staring right at his blue.

“Morning, Justin. Did I wake you up?” Niall asked his voice a bit hoarse.

“No. I was already awake for quarter of an hour, I think.” The dirty blonde-haired boy answered, smiling at the way the blond before him looks in the morning.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” Niall asked averting his gaze from Justin’s.

“Why would I wake up the angel sleeping peacefully in my arms?” The blonde looked up at Justin again when he said this. His eyes wide and he can feel his face starting to heat up. Justin only smiled at him genuinely. One that would make you fall for him right at that instant.

“You’re making me feel embarrassed here.” A muffled response came from the blond when he hid his face in Justin’s chest.

Justin ran his right hand through the blonde locks when he felt the heat of Niall’s forehead. He knew that the blonde was blushing due to what he said. He cupped the other one’s chin with his right hand and slowly lifted it. Niall’s face was up but he was still looking at Justin’s chest, no at his lips.

“Please look at me, Ni.” Niall’s eyes slowly looked at Justin’s. “Don’t be embarrassed for someone as beautiful as you shouldn’t have any reason to be.” At this, Justin closed the gap between Niall and him. Niall tensed before closing his eyes, praying that what’s happening is real. The next he felt were warm and soft lips touch his forehead. He relaxed himself and when Justin felt it, he removed his lips from the Irish boy’s forehead only to press in onto his nose.