Chapter 9: A Team Is Formed

Disclaimer: I don't own Niall Horan, Justin Bieber, One Direction or any of the characters in this fic. No profit is being made out of this.

Warning: This fic is a boy/boy, bromance one. If you don't like this kind of stuff, then please don't read it. You have been warned. :D

Author's Note: I'm back! SORRY FOR THE SUPER, HYPER, MEGA, ULTRA LATE UPDATE!! I have been really busy lately with my academics and sports that I do not even have time for myself anymore. Anyway, I have finished the outline of the story and I think that there'll be six to seven chapters left. Don't worry about it. I'm already planning for the sequel. This'll be the chapter wherein the story will  take a turn for it to to reach the rising action, climax and others. I wanted my story to have a somewhat unique part and this is what I came up with. LOL! Enjoy reading, people!

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO LYSILUV for nominating my story for the 1D Bromance Awards. It's because of her that I had to work hard on this story and make the outline as early as this. I hope that when the time comes, you'd be there to support me. This is my first story after 5 years and I'm really thankful for each and everyone of you who read this. Take care!

-Patrik.

The tension in the room was so thick; you could cut it right then and there. Justin and Niall shared a look after Liam’s announcement. “Whatever the reason they want us there tomorrow, Simon has to be involved in this.” Justin said, trying to break the tension.

“I definitely agree.” Zayn seconded. “I mean, Uncle Si is always there for us since the beginning and he’s also worked up some strings in most of our concerts, performances and TV guestings. I can’t see any reason for him not to be involved in this.” The Bradford bad boy finished pulling Liam closer to him.

“Yeah. But their reasons for calling us aren’t always good and you know that.” Niall interjected.

“Same here, mate. But let’s not worry about that right now. We haven’t done anything lately that’ll definitely get us in trouble and have management breathing down our necks again. We’re basically locked in our hotel rooms, relaxing our arses off in case you haven’t noticed.” Louis added while playing with Harry’s curls. The lads of One Direction all nodded their approvals to what Louis said.

“I’m sorry I can’t say anything. I don’t know your management that much. If it were my management, then I could provide you every bit of information that you need.” Justin hid his face behind Niall’s shoulder after apologizing.

“It’s alright, Justin. You don’t have to worry about it. Besides, I don’t think that they’ll berate us when you’re there in front of their noses.” Harry said, comforting the Canadian brunette.

“Anyway, what time do they want us there tomorrow, Li?” Niall asked.

“Ten o’clock, sharp.” Liam answered. This was met by whines from his bandmates and a confused look from Justin.

“He’ll be waking all of us up at eight o’clock then.” Niall answered his boyfriend’s unvoiced question in the form of a whine. Justin’s chuckling earned him four glares.

The rest of the day went by in a blur as they retired to their respective bedrooms later that night without much event. Predictions and possible answers were racing on their minds on why they were called by the management of One Direction. Justin and Niall slept somewhat uncomfortable that night with the different kind of tension resting on their chests.

They were woken up the following morning by the doorbell that was ringing frantically inside their whole hotel room. Justin knew by Niall’s turning to his far side of the bed that he didn’t want to answer the door. He climbed off the bed and put on some bathrobe to cover himself. He saw an already dressed Liam when he opened the door by the hallway.