Chapter 5 Those Three Words

Disclaimer: I don't one Niall Horan, Justin Bieber, One Direction or any of the characters in this fic. No profit is being made out of this.

Warning: This fic is a boy/boy, bromance one. If you don't like this kind of stuff, then please don't read it. You have been warned. :D

Author's Note: Another update the day after I uploaded the 4th chapter! That means I've finished writing the 6th chapter and I'm about to start the 7th. Once again guys, THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSES AND FEEDBACK!! My heart is swelling a lot everytime I read your comments. I'm glad that you're having fun reading every chapter. Hehehehe! I must warn you though, there are some "teasing scenes" in this chapter. Though it's still somewhat of a fluff, still it's teasing in its own way. Well, I've said too much. Happy reading, people!

-TSFH04.

Niall just felt it when Harry hugged him tight. “How and where did he ask you out, Ni? Sorry for the question, Justin. But I really want to know!” Harry said looking straight into Niall’s eyes.

“When I woke up this morning and he was watching me sleep. That’s when he asked me out.” The Irish leprechaun said with his cheeky grin. Justin merely blushed beside him.

“Woah, there! Did you do it?” Asked the curly haired, his face a bit serious.

“No, Harry. We haven’t done anything yet,” Niall answered, shaking his head.

“I’m proud of you, Ni.” Harry hugged him again and kissed his forehead which made Niall beam.

“OUR BABY’S ALL GROWN UP NOW!” Louis said while pretending to wipe a lone tear from his eyes.

“I guess he doesn’t need us anymore!” Harry hugged his boyfriend when he got back on the couch.

“You know you’ll always be my parents! I’ll always need you!” Niall chimed in, hugging Justin and pretending to sob in his shoulder blade. Justin was just watching the exchange with glee in his eyes.

“I’m happy for you, Ni.” Liam said chuckling. His eyes were shining with what looks like tears. Zayn immediately pulled him close and whispered something to his which caused him to chuckle darkly and wipe the tear welling up in his eyes.

“Oh and Justin, if you ever make Niall cry, I swear I will make you regret it like it’s the biggest mistake you ever did in your life.” Liam said in a dangerously playful tone. Justin gulped at this.

“Yes, sir.” Was all he managed to answer.

Zayn kissed Liam’s temple that made the latter smile at the former. “Don’t scare the bloke, love.”

After settling Liam’s head in his lap, Zayn then turned to the new couple. “Congratulations to the both of you. I knew it was coming but I have to say that I didn’t expect it to be soon.”

Niall caught the warning in Zayn’s tone. He nodded his acknowledgment then turned to Justin who he knows was starting to feel really awkward. It was now his turn to rub soothing circles on Justin’s back.

“Don’t worry, Justin. They’re just a bit shock and overwhelmed, is all.” Niall said.

“Yeah. Come on, let’s finish our food.” Justin didn’t have to say twice. Niall was eating merrily. His focus was solely on his food. He even ignored Justin’s call for him to slow down so that he wouldn’t choke on it.

Now there’s the Niall everyone knows and loves. Justin thought as he too finished his breakfast.

It was a quarter past 4 in the afternoon when Justin heard his phone rang from his pocket. They had just finished watching Bambi as Louis suggested it. Liam was about to put in Toy Story when the others told him that they needed to take a break first. Some of their muscles needed stretching due to a couple of hours of seating on the couch. When Justin looked at his phone, he saw that it was his mom, Pattie, calling.