Prologue

Disclaimer: I don't own Niall Horan, Justin Bieber, One Direction or any of the characters in this fic. No profit is being made out of this.

Warning: This fic is a boy/boy, bromance one. If you don't like this kind of stuff, then please don't read it. You have been warned. :D

Author's Note: As promised! Here is the prologue of the story. A few parts of this doesn't really focus on Niall and Justin but on the part that will pave the way for the first chapter. I'm sorry if I have updates after almost three weeks! I becamse very busy with our Volleyball team cause I was the captain and I was always the one who were checking in on them and keeping them in line. Well anyway, that is over for now so I can get back to my scheduled life once again. But that means that I'll be able to write and update faster than before! I hope you enjoy reading this prologue! :D

-Patrik.

_______________________________________________________________

“Hi babe! I missed you!” Justin greeted her girlfriend, Selena Gomez with a kiss to her forehead when he went to visit her on the set of their shoot. Selena was busy filming a movie with Shia LaBeouf as her leading man.

“I’ve missed you too, Justin. I feel bad that I’ve been neglecting my boyfriend lately.” She grabbed his hand and led him to the couch nearby.

Feeling the need to hug the one he loves, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders; a few inches of gap in between their faces. “It’s okay, Sel. I understand that you’re busy shooting here. Besides, we’ll be able to catch up once you’re filming is a wrap, right?” Justin whispered in her ear.

“I’m not sure, babe. I have to spend some more time with Shia. You know…to promote our movie.” Selena answered, frowning miserably at Justin’s facial reaction. It was as if she was trying to convince him that she is feeling bad about this. Though her eyes betrayed her when he studied her closely ‘cause Justin clearly saw that she didn’t feel sad about it one bit. In fact, she seemed excited at the thought of spending more time with her newest leading man.

A feeling of doubt sprung out somewhere inside Justin’s system. Since this was the first time he felt something like this, he decided to put it at the back of his mind. It was probably jealousy in another form.

“Okay, babe. I understand. Just please take care of yourself always. I don’t want you to get sick due to working so hard. I love you.” Justin voiced out his concern for her girlfriend. He kissed the top of her head. They stayed in that position for quite some time until Selena was called by her assistant, saying that her make-up artist wants to see her. They were going to start shooting again soon.

“I’ll see you soon, Justin. I love you!” Selena said lovingly, pinching Justin’s cheeks lightly.

“I love you too, Sel.” They shared a sweet kiss before Justin left the set and went back to his other commitments.

Weeks have passed when the director of the movie declared the shooting wrapped. An exclusive party was held for the whole cast and crew together with the producers and other close friends to celebrate the success of their filming at a bar in Los Angeles. The two main stars of the movie were like glued to the hip because they never left each other’s side that night. Halfway through the party, almost everyone was drunk, some left due to wooziness and the others were dancing to their hearts content.

Shia and Selena were sitting on a couch in one corner of the club. Selena’s head was resting on Shia’s shoulder. Both of them were tired from all the dancing and somehow, they were feeling a bit tipsy due to the alcohol they drank.