Chapter 15: To Tomorrow

Disclaimer: I don't own Niall Horan, Justin Bieber, One Direction or any of the characters in this fic. No profit is being made out of this.

Warning: This fic is a boy/boy, bromance one. If you don't like this kind of stuff, then please don't read it. You have been warned. :D

Author's Note: Another chapter yet again! And this time, it didn't even take me a week to update. Lol. I would like to thank @in_L_O_V_E @lovejiallsomuch and @Na0m1Uchiha for punching in their comments about the last update. Thank you so much, guys! :D I've decided to extend the story a few chapters to build Ziam and Larry as well. I found that it'll be needed for when I deliver the climax of the story. EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD. You know the drill. I won't keep you waiting any longer! My lovely readers, I present to you the 15th chapter of Falling in Love, the Jiall Way! Enjoy! :D

-Patrik.

________________________________________________

The rest of the night went by in a blur. Ziam decided to take in Jordan for a few hours to bond with him. They knew the boy needed to adapt to the environment and him getting star-struck and overjoyed most of the time, if not constantly, certainly won’t help

Back in the Larry hotel, Louis and Harry were seating on the plush couch of their living room, watching the evening news. They were both lying on the couch with Louis’ back against the backrest, Harry enveloped in his warm hug. Feeling content and at relaxed, Tommo sighed happily.

“Boo?” Harry suddenly spoke and jerked his head to catch Louis’ face best as he can.

“Yes, Haz?” Lou answered quirking his eyebrows up handsomely.

“You’ve got to stop doing that.” The curly haired-boy drawled in his low husky voice. “You’re turning me on and it’s not gonna do you any good.”

“What? Can’t help it if I’m happily holding my boyfriend.” Louis shot back with a kiss on the tip of Harry’s left brow.

Harry turned so he was full on facing Louis. Tommo sensing that Harry wants his undivided attention, he picked up the remote on the armrest near his head and turned off the telly.

“What is it, Hazzabear?” Lou asked feeling sentiments radiating off Harry.

“What do you think about Jordan?” was Harry’s question.

Louis cupped Harry’s pale cheek and answered, “Dan’s great. I mean, he’s a fine boy and turning out to be a handsome lad. He’s really quite a prankster too once you get past his shy front. Why the sudden question? What d’you think of him?” He looked at Harry with smile and started stroking his cheek.

“When I first saw him, he sorta gave me the picture of what our son would look like. You know, he has tan skin like you do and jet black hair like mine. It’d look like mine if it’s curly. Just choose which of our eyes he’ll get.” Harry then cast his eyes downward at what he said.

“Son?” Louis half-asked, half-stated in a caught off tone.

“Yeah. It’s corny, I know.”

“Corny? Haz look at me.” Louis rushed slightly panicking. He lifted Harry’s face so their eyes met. Azure-blue met emerald-green. “I think it’s brilliant. I’d like to have our son in the future.” He leaned in to kiss Harry chastely.

“Boo.” The emerald-eyed boy flushed at Louis’ action and hid his face on the crook of his neck.

“What’s wrong, Hazzabear?” Louis cooed and started rubbing his back.