Chapter 8: The Call

Disclaimer: I don't own Niall Horan, Justin Bieber, One Direction or any of the characters in this fic. No profit is being made out of this.

Warning: This fic is a boy/boy, bromance one. If you don't like this kind of stuff, then please don't read it. You have been warned. :D

Author's Note: THANK YOU LOADS FOR THE READS AND COMENTS!! IT REALLY MAKES MY HEART SWELL KNOWING THAT YOU ARE READING MY WORK. :D Sorry for the late update, guys. Got caught up with schoolwork, sports and lack of inspiration. Good thing I managed to regain some this past couple of days so I guess I'm good. I'll try to update as fast as I can. Also that this is somewhat short. The next chapter will compensate for sure. Take care, people! :D

-Patrik.

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8: The Call

Justin woke up feeling someone staring at him. He looked down and saw pools of blue irises staring at him lovingly and tiredly. He smiled at the sight before him.

“Good morning, my blond leprechaun.” He greeted with a peck on the other boy’s nose.

“Good morning, my Canadian brunette.” Niall responded beaming at Justin.

“This is the first time that you woke up before me since we started sleeping in one bed, Ni. Are you alright?” Justin asked the blond who was shifting in his arms. Niall laid his head on Justin’s bare chest. “I’m okay. It’s just that… I’m sorry for what happened last night, Justin.” He mumbled looking absently at Justin’s torso. Niall didn’t remember everything that happened the previous night but he did remember the highlights. He got drunk and he knew that he blurted out his insecurities to the lads that resulted to him confining himself in the loo. His knight in shining armor that goes by the name of Justin Bieber rescued him from the villain he calls his drunken state. Now he was really embarrassed for what happened. He was brought to reality when Justin shifted and lifted his chin so that he was looking at him straight in the eye, hazel-brown boring into ocean-blue. “Don’t apologize what happened last night, Ni. Please let’s just forget about it. It’s not something that I want to remember exactly.” Justin replied in a soft tone that made Niall relax.

“I’m sorry-“ Whatever Niall is about to say was cut off by Justin’s lips. His mouth was open from speaking so Justin pushed his tongue inside easily. He immediately searched for the blonde’s tongue and played with it. Niall was shocked at first because he didn’t expect Justin to kiss him. When he had recovered, he closed his eyes and enjoyed their kiss. Their tongues were still locked in a passionate dance when Justin pushed Niall so his back was opposing the bed and he climbed on top of the blond. He put his arms on either side of Niall’s head. When the need for air became badly needed, he reluctantly pulled up slightly panting.

“Please, Niall. Let’s just get over that, okay? If you ever say sorry about again, I’ll snog you senseless.” Justin said. He was still panting when he spoke so every time he lets out some air, it caresses Niall’s lips that makes him crave for more.

“I’m sorry about that, Justin.” Niall said with a smirk. “You asked for it, Nialler.” Justin returned the smirk and captured those firm lips of his leprechaun. Justin was on full aggressive mode. Their lips were brushing hungrily. Niall wrapped his arms around Justin’s waist and bucked his hips into the brunette’s. Justin responded by doing the same. He broke the kiss and trailed kissed from the side of Niall’s lips to his neck. The Irish lad moaned when his boyfriend hit his sweetspot. The brunette pushed his hips against his blonde’s once more but this time, he felt something that nearly drove him the edge.