Visiting our Parents-28

(THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @AMBERSANDSTROM FOR LETTING ME USE HER IPAD)

Today Daniel and I are going to visit our parents and tell them the news. First house we go to is Daniel's dads house. So basically I'm telling the King I'm having his grandchildren.

The car ride is silent and Freckles sits in the back of the car as we drive. We stop at Donut King and I grab a pack of six. I give Daniel one and keep the other 5. Bitch those are MY donuts.

I happily eat them on the way to his Dad's house. I can tell he is nervous because his hands are shaking. When we pull up to his house. I step out of the car and walk up to the door. Just as I raise my hand to knock on the door The King opens it wide and grins.

"MS OLIVE! I wasn't expecting you here" he smiles and hugs me?

"Then you won't be expecting what I am about to tell you" I try to smile but I don't think it worked.

I step inside and he leads me to his lounge. Daniel comes and sits next to me. His lounge looks almost identical to mine. We are like twins! Speaking of twins.......

"Well I don't know how to-" I begin to tell him but of course Daniel cuts me off.

"Dad she is pregnant with your grandchildren. A girl and a boy" he rushes.

The King looks surprised and I expect him to start yelling but instead he hugs us.....again.

"Congratulations! My grandchildren! Finally!" He grins happily.

We chat for a little while longer and he tells us about how he broke up with the 'Queen' and how Princess Alia and her mate come and visit all the time. We tell him to tell Alia because we won't have enough time to tell them ourselves. When we finally leave the Kings house, we get in the car and drive to my parents house. Now I'm the one shaking because I'm nervous. It takes us 15 minutes and I am shaking the whole time.

When we arrive my parents rush out and hug me and Daniel tightly. My mum kisses my head and my Dad hugs me and shakes Daniels hand. We get led into the kitchen and Daniel quickly explains what's going on and my mum actually screams. SCREAMS. My dad blocks his ears and tries to calm my mother down.

"THATS FANTASTIC!" She screams. I knew my mum would react like this but hen i look over my dad his face is white and he looks like a ghost.

"Dad?" I ask him slowly and I tap his shoulder. He jumps a bit and turns to look to me like creepy dolls do.

"Your pregnant.....with twins....my grandchildren" he spells out slowly. I look at him weirdly.

"THATS GREAT" He stands up and does a little dance.

"Please, dad. Not now" I bury my face in my hands. Daniel is laughing next to me and my mum is trying to get him to sit down.

We chat for a little while and Joey comes down and we tell him too. His reaction wasn't that much different from my dads. Finally he came around and he hugged me too. I don't like hugs....

We stay for dinner and I grab the blood bags from the fridge while everyone else eats. My mum and Daniel discuss the games and my brother and my father stay silent as they pick at their food. I don't know what they are thinking but hopefully it's good.

Later that night we leave and drive back home. Daniel sems in a really freakin good mood. I giggle a bit before . We go straight to bed and Daniel turns off the lamp and rolls over and wraps his arms around me. 

------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up and my stomach kills. Its been 5 weeks since we told our parents. The children are coming in 4 weeks. My stomach grows bigger and bigger all the time. I can hear their tiny and slow little heatbeats. Daniel freaked out when he heard them at first. He almost fainted it was so funny. I laughed my head off. The only thing I'm scare of now is how much it's going to hurt.