Almost There- 12

7 months have past again and Gabriella has a boyfriend! His name is Calum. He is cute and he is a sporty type of guy so he is a pretty good match for a netball freak. I would rather soccer but Gabriella LOVES netball.

2 months left.

2 FREAKIN MONTHS.

UNTIL.

I.

AM.

FREEEEEEEE!!!!

I am so excited no words can obtain my excitement. I can't wait to see my family, but I really don't wanna go home at the same time.

It's just a reminder that I will marry Prince Daniel.

He is the only wolf I know that is Proud and Protective.

Actually, I don't even KNOW him well enough to marry him.

This is stupid.

Ashton and I are still friends, and we are getting closer everyday.

I can't wait to sleep in my bed and go into my room and do my make up and actually LOOK IN A BLOODY MIRROR FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 10 MONTHS!!!

Ashton and I are constantly tackling eachother and racing eahother places. Ashton grins happily at me and he pulls me into the pond too.

"No! The icy depths will freeze me!" I laugh loudly and he drags me underwater. My body goes into shock for a minute but then I begin to swim to the surface, I splash him and push him under the momentI get up. His head resurfaced and he chuckles. We have water fights all the time now because it is getting really hot here.

I also learnt that Ashton is part Werecat! Leopard to be exact! He owns 7 cats and I am the only non family member who has ever seen his Werecat side and hasn't freaked and who has gained Leo's trust. Leo is his Werecat.

But whenever we are near water Leo goes into frenzy I guess. I have to calm him down so that Ashton can shift back. In the Werecat society there are no mates or anything like that. It's just whoever they end up marrying.

Lucky.

They also get to choose, it is against the Werecat laws to be forcefully married because their cats could take over and cats have really short tempers if you understand what I mean.

Gabriella and Calum are currently taking over my cave hiding place thing so me and Ashton just climb trees and sleep there for the night. We have done that for the past week.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Days.

I can go back to the hall in two days. I can pack for home!

I get forced into marrying a Proud and Protective werewolf they call Prince Daniel. What a little fucker.

Gabriella is introducing Calum to her family tomorrow. They are both really nervous. But I am really happy for them. Gabriella deserves someone as good as Calum. He is a really nice person. They are hoping that they are mates but it probably wont happen. His family also hate vampires so Gabriella hasn't told Calum about her Vampire side yet. I don't think she ever will anyway.

I got Ashton and the other guys' phone numbers so I can talk to them when I have nothing to do when I'm at home and married to a little fucker called Prince Daniel. Ewwww.

We are currently being called every hour by our last names so I will probably be called by tomorrow. Ashton isn't leaving until I am so we can walk out together. Ashton is really sweet sometimes. Other times he drags you down into a pond that could freeze you to death, but Ashton of course doesn't give a flying fuck if I freeze to death in a ice cold pond he drags me into everyday.