Cat/Wolf Fight-7

••••••••••••••••

Olive's POV

••••••••••••••••

I storm towards Cynthia and Gabriella backs me up. The royals aren't here yet so I can easily get away with this.

She looks up and her eyes glow with rage.

"YOU BITCH! YOU WANT HIM FOR YOURSELF! HE IS MINE! HE WILL LOVE ME!" She screams as she runs towards me. Gabriella laughs and shifts. I take off my shirt and shorts and I am left in my underwear. I shift into my wolf and the boys whistle at me. Cynthia runs towards me and pounces.

Right now, I would let my wolf take over, but you only get your wolf in your mind when you find your mate. She lands on top of Gabriella and I run and shover her off with my head and we roll over tables and the people in the hall back up against the walls. I push her arms sideways and I try to smile, but being a wolf and smiling looks really weird. She howls out in pain and Gabriella comes and pushes me off before attacking her. I lie in the corner and I just sit there, watching Gabriella tear her apart. Not literally, just a few puddles of blood and flesh here and there. I stand up slowly and I am about to attack when I get thrown to the ground. Some glass shatters behind me and some digs into my back.

(A/N I cant remember what colour Olive's wolf is so I'll just say that it's Black with white paws)

I groan and look up to my attacker. It's the King, great. I roll out from beneath him and turn around and jump onto his back. He howls and kicks about but I dig my claws into his back to hold on. He throws me off and I hit the wall and land on the floor with a thud. Gabriella screams and The Queen rushes in and makes some other people take her away. Princess Alia runs in and Prince Daniel is ordered to clean up Cynthia.

The Royals line up and growl at me. I am cornered. I growl softly and The Queen runs at me. I stand up tall and she jumps on top of me. I throw her off and bite into her leg. That should stop her for a while. The King then rushes towards me and he bites into my back and he scratches at me before throwing me into the air. I get thrown into the coloured window panes and the smash as my body weight gets thrown into it. I land on the grass outside with a thump and I roll over. I roll down a hill and glass gets stuck into my sides and my legs. I roll down onto a road and I just lie there. I hear Princess Alia running down the hill. I slowly get up and limp towards the boys cabin. I get there before her and she stops when I walk in.

Johnny, Cole and Ashton all help me walk in. Cole holds my clothes and Johnny is holding all the medical stuff. Ashton grabs the tweezers and he apologises before he shoves them into my back and gets some glass out.

I scream as he pulls out a large chunk from my shoulder. He wraps up some of the big cuts that wont heal as fast as the others will. He then gets my clothes and just looks at me.

I honestly cannot care about being dressed right now. I am in so much pain. Johnny and Cole make everyone turn around before finally turning around themselves. Ashton hands me my clothes and helps me stand. He closes his eyes and holds me up as I get dressed.

Once I finish getting dressed I lean onto him and he picks me up and lies me on his bed. He throws the blanket over me and he lies on the floor.

***********

"Olive,Olive" I groan as Ashton shakes me awake. I roll over onto my bad arm and I scream in pain and fall to the floor. I jump up with tears in my eyes. Ashton holds me up and the he carries me bridal style out the door.

"The King and Queen want you" he says. I look at him shocked and scramble out of his grip. I sprint as fast as I can down the hall and O slide around the corners until I run into Prince Daniel. He grabs my arms and Ashton appears behind me. Ashton pushes Prince Daniel off me and holds me protectively. Prince Daniel grabs me again an begins to drag me towards the King and Queens office. I struggle against his grip and Ashton tries to get him off but Princess Alia comes around the corner and drags him away.

I get thrown into the office and the door locks behind me. I hit the door with my fist. The king and queen aren't here yet. I look around. There is a window but its been boarded up. I give up and sit down on the table.

"Ms Olive Oil, all I want to say is that if you EVER hurt the Queen again, I will tear you apart" he says sternly.

I roll my eyes and stand up.

"Everyone is is sick of this crap. She is your rebound. I know she isn't the queen because she looks nothing like your children and she is a complete bitch to everyone. Your mate died, I know, but you can't torture your children like this. Your children miss their mother too, if you talk to them about it. They will most likely agree with me" I glare at him.

"HOW DARE YOU! THE QUEEN IS NOT A BITCH! SHE IS NOT THEIR MOTHER EITHER BUT SHE IS NOT MY REBOUND!" He yells before sitting on the desk and he puts his head in his hands. He sobs a little and then he looks up at me.

"Do they really think that?" he asks me.

"Probably. Not 100% sure but I definitely would if you were my dad" I say before walking out. I hear him whisper a thank you, then i run. I run past Princess Alia who looks at me with astonishment and I run past Prince Daniel who likes at me with the same expression as Princess Alia had. Then I run into the Queen. Her eyes are black and her face is almost literally a tomato.

"Gotta run" I say before sprinting off. I hear her shift and run after me. I run around the palace for a while before I see Ashton chained to a chair. I run over to him and get him out of the chains before I drag him outside and towards the boys cabins.

"You, are one crazy person" he looks at me. He probably heard the whole conversation. I jump onto my bed and relax until the door opens.

"OLIVE!" The Prince and Princess yell. I jump with a yelp and fall off the bed again. I run the opposite direction and I run into the glass. I turn around and slide down the wall.

"Oh my god. Thank you so much. We could never have done that. How did you do that? You are only 14. You are one crazy person" they bombard me with questions and statements.

This will be a long day.