Tomorrow I'm going back - 16

This whole 2 year holiday at home has been amazing. I am now 18 and ready to find my mate. I have my own pack house which is completely amazing and massive!

But now I need to go to the airport. I'm flying back to Australia to find my mate. My mom kisses my forehead and my dad hugs me tightly. Scarlet hugs my neck and Joey and Anne hug me too. Gabriella and I enter the yellow taxi and the man drives us to the airport.

We sit on the airplane and I wait for it to take off. I see some other wolves on the plane but only 4 or 5 of them I recognise.

I sleep the whole way there again because the next thing I know is that Im being shaken awake by Gabriella.

"Ollie, We're in Australia now. Let's go" she pulls me up. We go and collect our luggage and get another taxi to drive us to the arena.

The moment we get the we are escorted inside the ring. 5 minutes later the games starts and the boys are being let in. I hold out a picture of Jack and I kiss the screen before I try to put in in my pocket. Gabriella hisses and her vampire eyes become prominent and she steals my phone and kisses Jack. I look at her weirdly and she stops. She looks shocked and she gives my phone back.

"You and Jack are mates!" i say to her quite loudly.

"Really?" she asks softly. He smiles wider and wider and she goes off into her own little world.

I sniff the air for a while and nothing happens. I can't smell out my mate. The only thing that could have happened was death. Am I mateless? Did he die? My eyes begin to water. My other half isn't here. I sniff the air again and again. Nothing happens. A tear leaks down my cheek.

"Gabriella. He isn't here" I sniff.

She looks up straight away and her eyes look sad but happy at the same time. She is finally complete. But I will never be.

I run off. I need to find Ashton. I run through bushes and I eventually find him sitting with my Beta. Aisha Harold. Aisha is sweet and caring. I'm glad he found her.

He looks up at me as I let out a sniff.

"Ashton I can't find him" I cry as he wraps his arms around me. Aisha comes and hugs me too. I cry into their shoulders and they hold me. I am about to start crying again when I smell him. My wolf perks up and I try to leave their embrace.

"Get off my mate" A low voice growls. A very SEXY low voice to be exact.

Ashton and Aisha let go and Ashton stands in front of Aisha and backs away from me. I smell mint chocolate ice cream as mangoes. Mmmm. I look at the ground and my hair falls around my face as I try to wipe my tears away.

"Hey. Shhh. I'm here now. Whats your name swee- OLIVE!?" My mate yells. I look up.

"Prince Daniel!?" I gasp and back up against the tree.

no.

No.

NO.

NO!