Christmas Blue's-5

A/N

I'm sorry that time is going so fast but do you REALLY want me to describe EVERY detail of EVERY day for THREE years???

....Thats what I thought.

__________________________

•••••••••••••••

Olive's POV

•••••••••••••••

I wake up and I feel....different. The air is different, I can't hear the hunters and......WAIT! Where are the Hunters!?

Stupid bitches probably bailed on the games. It was fun being a hunter. Why did they leave. I run to the tent and it's not there.

It's been 6 months since I was Charlie and this year is almost over. Then I have two more years of this and it will all be over. Finally.

It's Christmas tomorrow and i am stuck in the teen death arena. I'm still the bitch who owns the rock and another girl died last month, Jocelyn or something. A hunter killed her.

My hunting skills are improving and I am slowly running out of clothes. My jacket still fits but my shorts are becoming a problem. I have been scratching a lot so my nails have gone down a bit and my makeup and hair is HORRIBLE!

I roll my jacket sleeves up and wash my face with the icy pond water. Tonight I'm throwing a party. My phone is loud and has a LOT of music and I think I could MAYBE fix the decor around here.

The first thing I do is choose my party place. I choose the clearing where the rock is and I put my phone on top of the rock. I place mini rocks around the clearing and I get some little leaves and stuff as I fill them up with drinkable pond water. I only hunt for small things like rabbits and snakes but that's around it. I get some vines and hang them EVERYWHERE!

______________________

My party is a great hit. My phone is loud and everyone is actually having fun. The water is almost gone and the food disappeared in less than 5 minutes.

I get 'thank you's and 'merry christmas' and 'great party' as I walk around the party. A lot of girls are just chatting but I go and dance with the 'athletic' girls or whatever.

___________________________

The Christmas Eve Party was a great success. Everyone enjoyed it and there were no problems at all. Once I grab my phone, I head back to where I sleep and slowly fall into a dreamless nightmare.

*****

When I wake, I feel lonely. I usually have pancakes and orange juice on my bedside table while my parents are waiting for me in the lounge room holding the presents.

I sigh loudly.

This is going to be the loneliest Christmas I've ever had.

============

Daniel's POV

============

I am so sick of these games. When I get out of here and I become ruler I will ban these games. Forever.

Its been 9 months and it's Christmas today. Hooray! haha, no. I don't get to celebrate AT ALL!

Apparently there was a party hosted by Olive last night. It was a great one too apparently. I spend my whole day with the guys and we just talk and boast about boyish things.

One of the main topics we were talking about was Olive. I left when the guys started talking about mating with her and stuff. Ew.

You know, I think I am the only one who doesn't want to be her mate.

I need someone responsible.

Someone who is caring and mature enough to be a Princess.

Princess and Olive do NOT go in the same sentence.

Ever.

Princess Olive.

No.

Just....No.