Dont leave me-10

( A/N SORRY GUYS BUT I HAVE TO SKIP THIS WHOLE YEAR AND IM SORRY BUT JUST WATCH THE CAT VIDEO. I LOVE CATS!!!)

Another 8 months go by and in total 12 werewolves have died. Jack and I have stayed together this whole year and now, he is leaving.

Literally right now.

My cheeks are probably going to be soaking wet by the time I have finished crying. Jack kisses me on my forehead, then my cheeks, then my nose and finally he roughly kisses my lips. We make out and I think back to the past year. I'm almost 15 now. My three years in this stupid arena are almost over. He traces my lower spine and I tug on his hair. Callum grabs my hips and Darcy grabs Jack and they pull us apart. Jack has a few tears running down his face and he is struggling against his best friend as he is being pulled to the exit of the arena.

"I love you Jack!" I scream as he gets pulled away.

"I love you too Olive!" He yells back.

"Please don't leave me" I cry and slide down a tree trunk. My head in my hands I cry myself to sleep. All I can think about is Jacks face as he gets dragged from the arena.

Pained and Distraught.

--------------------------------------

I wake up in a comfortable bed with two wrapped gifts on my bed and multiple ones on the floor. My phone keeps flashing from Twitter and Instagram notifications. I'm obviously in the girls room. But all the girls aren't in the rooms and Ai smell breakfast. There is a tree in the corner in the room and socks on the floor.

Wtf.

Why is there a tree here?

A tree inside a room? What?

Oh. Right.

ITS CHRISTMAS!? HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN ASLEEP?

My phone flashes again. 25th of December. But the last thing I remember is blacking out on the 7th of December! Oh. And I also remember throwing chocolates at some bitch who said that Christmas was tomorrow or something.

I sit up and my head pounds a little. I grab the closest and the smallest gift first.

I open it and inside it says Love from your mum and dad. Inside there is a small wooden wolf that looks exactly like me. I place it next to my phone and open the other presents.

My favourite present was probably the one from Jack. It was a necklace with a wolf and a water drop charm. Well, werewolves would mistake it as a water drop, it is actually a drop of blood but oh well. I put it on my neck and check my Twitter and Instagram feed. There is some hate comments but most of them are just wishing me a happy Christmas.

I walk down to the hall and girls are sitting and eating quietly while the boys are mucking around. Loudly. My head throbs more and more as I ascend into the hall.

Cole, Ashton and Gabriella run up to me and hug me and they tell me what I have missed in the past week or two.

I eat breakfast and I have a long chat with Gabriella about what the danger will be next year. In 2009.

I suggested rogue wolves. But Gabriella said that they wouldn't put them in because they are too much of a danger. But then I pointed out that the point of these games is death.

I got to call my family again, my parents gave me hints about my arranged fiance.

Protective and Proud.

Haha sounds a lot like the kings son. Wait no. That's not going to happen. The kings son is too...responsible. Yuck!

 Daniel is not for me.