Want you Back-21

Olive's POV

I can't believe he said that. Well I can, but I thought he wouldn't mind after being together for a year and a half. Nut I guess not. I don't even know if we are dating anymore.

DANIEL: I'm sorry, we are still together, I miss you

ME: Okay, miss you too.

Well now that's cleared up I might as well go for a run to the airport and back. 10 kilometres there and 10 back. I grab my sports bra and some sports shorts. I tie my hair up in a high pony tail and apply light and natural looking makeup before I grab my running shoes and my phone.

I take a step out of my massive room and I hear wolf whistles immediately. I look at them before exiting the pack house. The green grass looks soft and welcoming. I begin to jog for 10 minutes, then I sprint for 20, then I walk for 5. Then I repeat it until I reach the airport.

When I arrive I touch up my maeup because I am sweating and I fix my hair. I tie my shoelaces back up and as I bend over a guy walks past and slaps my ass. I turn around and glare.

"I think there is something wrong with my eyes, because I can't seem to take them off you" he grins and his friends punch his shoulder.

"I’m having a problem with mine, too. I can’t see you getting anywhere with me" I sigh and walk away. But one grabs my arm. He begins to reach down to my ass and I slap his hand away. My heart is racing now. One touches my stomach and another writes his name and number on my arm in black pen. I tug my arm away and one goes to touch my ass again.

"Perverts!" I yell and just as I am about to slap them. A guy behind them punches them all and throws them across the room. Werewolf.

Werewolf mate.

Daniel.

His eyes are changing from black to gold. He is angry and apparently me wearing this outfit is getting to him. If you know what I mean. He grabs my wrist and takes me out the back entrance and he kisses me. This is our first kiss after a year and a half. Our FIRST kiss at an aiport. He kisses me harder and harder. My lips tingle and everywhere he touches feels like elctricity. I kiss him back and his hand runs up my stomach. I tug his hair and he lifts me up so I'm straddling him. He pushes me against the wall and we make out for a couple more minutes until I hold my hand against his lips.

"Best. First. Kiss. Ever" I exclaim in between breaths.

"I agree" he smiles. His green eyes sparkle and he looks happy. Like REALLY happy.

"Wait. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN FLORIDA?" I yell.

"I came to see you. It's not that much of a deal. Asutralia isn't too far away" he grins and tries to kiss me again but I stop him.

"Why though you think I'm a lying and filthy hybrid remeber" I remind him.

"No your not. When I saw those guys hitting in you I was going to kill them but then I realised they were humans and I also realised that you mean a lot mor to me that you think you do Olive" he whispers.

"So you don't mind me being a hybrid" I ask him.

"Not at all" he smiles and puts me down. As he walks in front of me I jump on top of his back and I tell him he has to give me a piggy back all the way home becuase he called me filthy and he insulted my true nature.

When we reach the pack house I hold Daniel's hand. As we walk inside. Everyone gasps and claps I forgot they didn't know who my mate was. I gave Daniel a tour around the pack house and we saw Aisha and Ashton on the couch. We sit down and talk about random things. I talk about things like 5 Seconds of Summer and music and yeah. But I stopped because Daniel was getting really jealous, which was really funny.

We spend the rest of the day talking and watching movies. I chose horror movies. I am in love with horror movies, and soccer, and all that other good stuff.

We end up falling asleep on the couch. Everyone except me. I'm on the pool table.