14th Love-9

"So tell me again, how did you manage to get into the games?" I ask. His red eyes look at me intensely. He grins and kisses my cheek.

"Vampires have the same type of...game. When we are 13 we go into training to kill werewolves. Then when we are 14 we go into the games. Luckily, i was put into the girls' group. Then we go home and we have to find our mate or whatever you werewolves call it or get a girlfriend or we get an arranged marriage. I have no idea why. But its just a rule" he says before kissing me fully. I kiss back, twice as hard.

"That is horrible. An arranged marriage" I sigh and kiss him. I grab his hand and drag u

The walk is silent until he tickles me. I scream and laugh as I run away. I manage to get to the entrance until he jumps on my back and we fall onto the floor. Gabriella looks at us weirdly before laughing and walking away, but she waves to Jack before she exits.

"Stahp!!! I cant.....freakin...breathe!" I scream.

"Thats the cool thing about being a vampire, we are dead, we don't need to breathe" he grins and keeps tickling me. I wriggle around the floor and roll to the other side of the cave.

I can't wait for the games to be over. I'm sick of death and I want to find my mate. Is that too much to ask?

We spend the next 4 months hanging out out and luckily Gabriella and I are now safe from the vampire kingdom and that basically means we can stroll around for the rest of the year until they leave. It's kinda boring actually.

Jack has shown me awesome vampire tricks and we race eachother around the whole arena every morning so we stay in shape.

Another thing.

Jack and I are officially dating.

I dont care much about my werwolf mate. I dont get him for another 4 years. I'm hoping he is as badass and irresponsible like me.

Jack and I spend every second we get together. Another new thing, 4 werewolves have died sadly. The vampires have no food source other than us. They are trying to feed once every month for my sake. There are still like 250 of us at least. Gabriella I good. She is mourning though. Her twin sister Camille died. I only found out about Camille 2 days after she died apparently she was meant to be kept a secret because her family was ashamed to have a wolf with red eyes in their family. Apparently they think she is part vampire. Their family is kind of harsh. My family didn't reject me, even though I'm part vampire.

We also got to call our family finally! But I regret ever picking up that phone.

Gabriella, Jack and I all have arranged marriages. Just like the royal family. I hate life. Jack is hoping that our arranged marriages will mean that we are together. But that is really unlikely.

I have kept it a secret that I am part vampire since I killed my best friend in primary school. We were going to team up and kill the royal family so we didn't have to go to the games. But instead I killed her on Halloween because I suddenly felt a bloodlust. That is why I eat my food raw. Others prefer it cooked. But not me, or Gabriella for that matter.

These games are the worst games in history.

Another horrible thing about being part vampire is that it is extremely likely that your werewolf mate won't accept you. Oh well, I can just marry Jack. He already accepted me.

Jack comes out from the trees and sits next to me on my rock.

"Your mate will accept you. Your too pretty and sarcastic to not be accepted" Jack says as he strokes my left cheek.

Jack can also read minds. So I can't think of any fantasies about me or Jack or he might tease me about it later on. And plus!

I'm only 14!