Death all around us-25

I cling onto Daniel's fur as the wolves and vampires run at eathother. Riley stands next to Daniel and Aisha stays with Klaw. I try to get off Daniel and go help but everytime I moved he growled.

Aisha runs at Riley and she scratches his back. He turn around and bites her leg. He jumps on her and he is abou to rip her throat out when Ashtoncomes and pushes him over. Aisha looks releived and tries to nuzzle Ashton but he bites her and throws her a couple metres away before joining the fight again. I see Jck and Clayton running fast snapping necks. I hear howls of pain and I watch as Daniel sowly leans forwards. I know he wants to help. I quickly jump off and run. I hear Daniel run after me but I use my vampiric speed and I jump on one of the attackers backs. I bite into his neck and his howl slowly dies down and I feed. I turn and Kalw grabs my arms. I bite him too and run. I trip over a dead rogue and fall. Well, he looks dead. He turns around and bites my waist. I scream and hit him. I jump ontop of him and he stands up. I bite him too. He turns sharply and I get thrown into a tree. My back cracks and I fall to the ground. Blood pours from my back. The wolves are having trouble. I watch as multiple wolves from our side fall, but they die with another two rogues. I scream as wolves come over to me. One bitesmy leg and another bites my arm and they try to rip me apart, literally. I scream and Daniel apears out of nowhere and rips out the wolves's throats.

I fall into a puddle of blood. I run and get on Daniel's back again.

Klaw comes out from the middle of the fighting and he has blood all over his shirt. I'm getting really hungry. He growls and he runs towards us. I cling on tightly as Daniel expertly doges him and I duck as Klaw soars over the top of me. He runs back at us and he bites into Daniels leg. Daniel tilts a bit and I tumble to the ground. I see a wolf in front of me from the rogie pack. He growls as I walk over.I quickly snap his neck and drink. His blood tastes like heaven. It floods through my mouth and my wolf begins to show up a bit more. When my wolf is finally happy enough to shift and help our pack I shift and my wings come out immediately. I hear my pack gasp and I paw the ground ripping out some dirt. I run at Klaw and I push him over and roughly snap at him and rip out a chunk of flesh. He howls and I see Aisha at the last minute with a sliver gun.

That's when the bullet hits me.

In my chest.

Where my heart is.

Daniel's POV

I watch and th world goes in slow motion as Olive falls to the ground. Her chest bleeding. RIley grabs her and I tell him to run to the pack house. He obeys and I run at Aisha. I see her pointing the gun at me and I duck. I keep running. My mate could be dead right now. When i am maybe 2 meters away. I see Ashton run and ri her throat out. I stop immediately. He is killing his mate.

I see his eyes go from Black to Grey. Grey is worry. He is killing him mate and he isn't caring about it at all. I mean, she did cheat on him, try to kill his best friend and left the pack without saying goodbye. But you don't kill them I run and tackle im to the ground. I order him to not touch her and I go and lift Aisha up and I run her to the pack hospital. I turn around and wolves are still snapping at each others necks and killing each other. I put Ashton in charge. I need to go and see my mate.

If I still have one.