Take me away- 24

Daniel's POV

I wake up and jump out of bed. I run downstairs and train the pack. I watch as they fight and they practise dodging and some of them have even bet the Royal Pack.

3 Days until we go and rescue her.

My dad and Olive's parents have come to help. Even Gabriella and the vampires have joined us and are coming to Florida then after the war they might go back to ENgland but they are thinking about staying with us. But we don't think Gabriella can fight.

Jack thinks she is pregnant.

Olive is going to freak. Why has our life been so busy and torturous lately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up and train the pack. This is from now on my usual routine. The pack fighters are getting better and better. Clayton is probably the most driven. He was almost killed after all.

2 days left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I go through my usual routine. Up. Train the Pack. They are getting so much more confidence in fighting. Lily isn't at the pack house now. Ashton convinced her to go on holdiday this wole week.

1 day of training left.

----------------------------------------------------------------

We are leaving tomorrow. I have no idea what my mate is going through right now but I can feel  our mate link disapearing. Which mens everyday she is getting closer to death. If she leaves me. I die too.

I go and eat and do all my usual stuff. So far only 8 walls have been punched and I haven't broken any object in the house at all.

My phone rings and Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran begins to play.

"Hello?" I say as normal as I possible could.

"You don't sound too worried about your mate. She is currently on the floor. She might have a few shards of silver in her body. She also might have bruises everywhere. Olive might also have daggers and whip marks and things like that all over her body. But she might not. I'm Klaw by the way" I hear Klaw's voice sound cheeky and smug.

"Don't you dare touch her you little-" I growl into the phone.

"Or what? I hear something smash and I hear someone kick omething. I aslo hear Olive screaming. "You better come quick. I might kill her soon" he hangs up. I grip the phone and it crumples. I throw it through the window and yell in frustration. I storm down the stairs.

"We are leaving. Now" I order.

Olive's POV

I watch him hang up and I groan. He unties me and they drive me back to the house. I hear some wolves howling in the distance The loudest and angriest one was Daniel. They are coming.

They drop me off and more rogue wolves come. I go inside and climb into the attic. Riley is already there. He is my rogue friend. He has been helping me heal for a chance to be in a real pack. Hw was forced, just likke I was forced to come here, to join the rogue pack. We are good friends now. He pulls out the bullets, the silver and he tends to my cuts.

"They are coming to help us" I say happily.

"I know. I could hear them" he laughs. We climb out from the attic and multiple wolves are inside the house now. They don't notice us climb in from the attic. They assign Riley to gaurd me and I watch as wolves emerge from the forest lining. They are all snarling and they keep to the shadows. I see Daniel look up at the window I am looking out of. They turn around and run further into the forest. The Rogues follow them. All except Riley. Once they are all gone Riley lead me out the back. We climb the fence and Riley shifts and I climb onto his back and we follow the wolves. Riley leads me to where I see all the wolves snaping at each other.

I see Daniel look over at me and I nod at Riley. Hopefully he mind links the pack telling them not to brutally kill my rescuer. I see vampires emerge from the trees too and Klaw comes out into the middle.

"Your girlfriend is still at home. You are a bit late, my best warrior is gaurding her and probably torturing her for fun" he laughs.

I walk out and the rogues gasp as Riley stands on gaurd.

"I think your calculations are wrong cousin. I'm actually here, Riley has been helping me this whole time" I glare. He looks shocked and his eyes go black.

"Well at least you can't shift, your wolf is in too much pain now" he laughs.

"I don't need her right now" I climb onto Riley's back and he goes and walks me over to Daniel. Daniels head is fluffy as I rub it softly. I jump onto hi back instead and Riley stands next to Daniel.

"I have accepted Riley into the pack. I don't care what you say" I whisper in Daniel's ear. He growls but he gets into an attacking stance.

Jack comes and stands beside me and Ashton follows. I look at his hand. He has a promise ring.

It has engraved 'forever us, Lily + Ashton'.

I see Aisha notice it and she looks sad until her eyes go black and she shifts. The rest of the rogues shift and finally Klaw shifts. That's when it all starts.