Home Alone - 14

"Prince Daniel's father, The Alpha King, has requested someone responsible who is serious most of the time. Your mother Gabriella, suggested you and the King agreed" my mother explains to Gabriella and Prince Daniel.

"That means..." Jack continues.

"Your the Protective and Proud one! No one ever said you had to be a werewolf!" I exclaim. I run up to Jack and wrap my arms around him tightly.

"I missed you" I whisper.

"I missed you too Olive" he whispers back to me.

"WOW OLIVE! YOUR HAIR IS DOWN AND THERE ARE GUESTS HERE!" Joey exclaims loudly. I blush and put my head down. My hair covers my face and I sit on the couch.

"Today you have this whole house to yourself. This is the only time you and Jack will see each other Olive. Not until the end of the games. We can't risk people finding out about this" my dad warns.

My family leaves and we all stand there awkwardly. I run up to my room and grab Freckles and run back down. The boys groan in disgust.

I know we are a wolf family but pet dogs are apparently disgusting. But I don't think they are. Jack just hates them because they put saliva on you and show too much affection apparently.

Gabriella and I play with Freckles on the floor and the guys watch some show they both like on television. I go to the kitchen and grab some dog food and a blood bag. Jack is behind me in a second. He grabs one too and we both stand there and feed before throwing the bags out. I throw Gabriella the dog food around the corner and just as I walk out of the kitchen Jack uses his vampire speed to place me on the bench and he begins to kiss me. We are making out for a couple of minutes until we go back into the lounge and Freckles runs up to me and I catch her effortlessly. I lie on the ground and Gabriella and I play with her.

The guys talk about guys stuff and Gabriella and I go up to my room. The boys follow and when they enter my room I can literally hear them breathing out in amazement.

I go into my bathroom and put my hair up in a messy but and I grab my book I'm currently reading and Freckles and Gabriella run around my room while the boys just walk around poking things. They go through my clothes and whistle at a fee before putting them all back.

For the rest of the day we watch movies and play Truth or Dare but if you back our you have to take off a piece of clothing. I am in my Nirvana shirt and my shorts now. My jacket and my shoes and socks are gone. Gabriella decided not to play. Jack is in his shirt and boxers and Daniel is shirtless with no shoes.

We climb up onto the couch and watch Marley and Me. The boys hate it but Gabriella loves it and so do I. Freckles runs around the house and we spend the rest of the day watching movies. I saw Daniel and Gabriella hold hands and Daniel kiss her head once or twice. I got both on record too.

When the boys leave Gabriella does a happy dance and I just sit there watching her while eating a meat pie I found.

"Today was awesome" she says. I nod and continue to watch her dance and I continue eating.

I give Freckles a piece of my pie and she barks happily. My family should be back soon.

We stand up and something falls onto the floor. They are small boxes. We both stand next to each other and open them. Inside is a ring. It has a note inside.

'Not a real engagement ring because I Know you will be happier with your mate and I hope to find mine too someday, Love Jack xx'

Prince Daniels not said something similar about wanting to meet his mate.

Thank the Moon Goddess they didn't propose properly.

My phone flashes.

--------------------

ASHTON💕: Hey Ollie. How was it. Did you meet him?

ME: Yeah. It was Jack. Because I forgot I was part vampire. Lol.

ASHTON💕: Oh okay. Cool. Merry Christmas. Ttyl.

ME: Okay then. Merry Christmas. Cya Ash!

---------------------