EPILOGUE

(I A SO HAPPY YOU GUYS STUCK WITH ME TILL THE VERY END AND I'M JUST GIVING A SHOUT OUT TO AMBER, ASTRID AND GABRIELLA. THEY HELPED VOTE AND READ MY BOOK EVEN THOUGH IT SUCKED HAHA. I LOVE YOU ALL MY AMAZING READERS, VOTERS AND COMMENTERS AND FOLLOWERS.....I LOVE YOU ALL xxxxx)

*18 years later*

"hey mum! I'm going to stay at Calum's tonight" Astrid yells from downstairs. Astrid is now 18 and mated to my best friends son, Calum. We also found out that the doctors were wrong. Astrid is part angel and her eyes change colour regularly to whatever she wants, she can also talk to animals like I can.

Michael however is mated to a girl from his school. Amber something. I don't know her very well but they see each other all the freaking time. Michael is also part vampire. His wolf is already red and we usually go out for a bite every Friday. We don't kill people. Just drink their blood and compell them not to remember.

Daniel and I live in the Pack House still and are crowned the King and Queen and Michael is future King and Astrid will be leader of the Royal Pack and this pack we have now.

Our lives haven't been very busy. Except we also have another addition to our family.

Sarrah. Sarrah Dee Wilton. She is 15, 3 years younger than the twins. They all have regular teenage fights and usually Daniel and I just ignore it.

We have improved the Werewolf community and everyone seems happy. I travel to different places to help other part vampire wolves around the world. But I am the only one who is also part angel.

I am currently in the kitchen with Gabriella and we are making breakfast for ourselves since our husbands are out somewhere. Yes, husbands. Gabriella and Jack got married. Finally.

So I guess this is how a Vampire/Angel/Human/Wolf girl lives.

And I am completely happy about how my life turned out.

"OLIVE! MICHAEL CALLED! AMBER IS PREGNANT!" Daniel yells from the doorway.

"WHAT!?"

(SO GUYS, THATS IT. THATS THE END OF THE HUNT FOR COMPANIONS. I WANT TO FINISH MY OTHER STORIES FIRST. I LOVE YOU ALL. VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE i love you guys xxx)