Chapter 8

Chris (Freckles):

[A Week Later]

Mari and I was at the basketball court. We been spending all of our time together. Every free moment we had, we spent it with each other. We weren’t officially a couple, just taking things day by day. We opened up with each other. I opened up more than her, she was still hesitant about certain things. I wasn’t worried because I knew with time, she would tell me everything.

Mari shot a 3 pointer and made it into the basket. “Yeahhhh Buddy.” She screamed and started doing to dougie. It was too cute. I ran up behind her and picked her up, spinning her around. She started laughing. “Put me down, Freckles.” She screamed out. I was beginning to feel dizzy so I put her down. We were both stumbling like drunk people from being so dizzy. She bumped into me, I lost my balance and feel on the floor. She feel right on top of me, elbowing me in my stomach.

“OWWWWWW WTF!!!” I screamed, laughing at the same time. She started laughing hysterically. We couldn’t stop laughing and the more I started laughing, the more pains grew in my stomach. “Get the fuck off of me you crazy ass.” I managed to get out. She got up laughing.

“Sorry Frecks, your ass should have never spinned me around. I blame yo ass.” She said helping me up. As soon as she helped me, I tackled her to the floor gently. She was laughing so hard, and I was just on top of her smiling. She was beautiful, her laugh made me happy. That is all I wanted to do was make her happy. “What was the for you idiot?” She said playfully slapping me.

“Revenge is a bitch, ain’t it?” I said. She pushed me off of her and I started laughing. She got up and dusted herself off. I got up and I held her from behind, kissing her left ear. “You still mad?” She smiled, that was a no.

“Let’s go back to my place.” She said. I let her go and smacked her ass.

“Alright, leeeggggooooo.” I said and headed for her car. She stood there shaking her head while I walked off smiling. It was always smiles while I was around her, I couldn’t help myself.

***

Mari and I walked into her apartment with the sound and the smell of sex all over it. 

“Ohhhhh Ty. Yesssssssss. Daaaddddyyyyy.” Mel screamed. It sounded like it was coming from the kitchen. This nigga is crazy. I laughed silently and Mari was trying to hold back her laughs. We looked at each other and we started laughing hysterically. We walked into the kitchen to see Ty’s bare ass hanging out and Mel on the kitchen counter. 

“What the fuck it this?” I said still laughing. Mari grabbed my arm pulling me out of the kitchen. Tyga pulled up his pants quickly and gave me a dirty look. Mel’s face was speechless. “Nigga, pay backkkkkkk.” I stuck out my tongue to him and he gave me the finger. “Put yo balls away nigga.” I laughed even harder.

“Let’s go Chris. You just embarrassed Mel!” She screamed pulling me upstairs to her room. “Sorry Mel, continue.” She screamed laughing.

We laid on her bed and just relaxed. We talked about random shit for an hour, smoked about 2 blunts and just fucked around. We would keep bothering Ty and Mel. We crawled into Mel’s room where her and Tyga were making out. We tried to crawl in slowly so that they wouldn’t see us. 

“Shhh be quiet.” I told Mari whispering to her as we attempted to crawl in their room for the third time. She was laughing silently. I looked at her and shook my head. We were crawling on the floor, army style. I went in first and I made it to the bed without them even realizing it. Than Mari’s small ass had finally made it over. We were right next to the bed, listening to everything they were doing and trying not to laugh.