Chapter 13

Amarie:

I paced back and forth in the hotel room. Mel sat on the bed contemplating our next move as well. I didn’t know what the fuck to do. All I could think about was Chris and Tyga. Tears still streamed down me and Mel’s faces. I was so upset, why couldn’t Dre just take the fact that I didn’t want to be with him. It seemed like Dre knew Chris from the way he called him Breezy. Only his close friends called him that.

“C’mon Mel we have to think about we are going to do!!” I said crying. She sat on the bed crying as well.

“I don’t know what to do Amarie! Tyga and Chris … oh my god.” Mel said crying hysterically. I rubbed my hand over my face, wiping my tears. I pulled out my gun and placed it on the nightstand next to the bed. Mel looked at it. “Do you know how to use it?” She questioned. 

“Chris brought me to target practiced a lot, I have the basics.” I said to her and she just nodded. Chris, he was the only thing on my mind. What if Dre did something to him. Knowing Dre, he wasn’t just going to let Chris and Tyga go. Knowing Chris and Ty, they weren’t going to let Dre go without a fight either. I know for a fact that Dre brought people with him, his punk ass wasn’t going alone.

He was heading to the hotel now and I had no idea what to do. I was scared for me and Mel’s life. I didn’t want to leave because I had no idea where else to go. If he was on his way he would probably catch us leaving. My mind was all over the place but it was mostly on Chris and Tyga. I hope they were okay. Mel sat on the bed sobbing.

“We have to leave Mari, oh my god we have to leave.” She said sobbing uncontrollably. 

“Mel we can’t fucking leave, he is already on his way. You know he’s going to catch us. He isn’t allowed in the room anyways. We just won’t open the door.” I said to her sternly.

“We have to do something Mari, what the fuck.” She screamed at me.

“Shut the fuck up Mel, seriously. We ain’t leaving, we can’t.” I yelled back. She cried even harder. I leaned against the wall than slowly slid down it sitting down on the ground. Tears started to surface my eyes. Please let Chris be okay.

“How about we call Sean, Mijo or Ramon?” Mel asked. She dialed Mijo number and it went straight to voicemail. I than called Sean and he didn’t pick up. The last person to call was Ramon so I dialed his number. He picked up on the third ring.

“Yo.” He answered the phone. I let out a sigh of relief. 

“Ramon where are you? I need your help. Me and Mel are at the Holiday Inn. Can you come and get us? Please, Dre, my ex, is trying to kill us and they hurt Chris and Ty. I don’t know what to do. We‘re in room 45.” I screamed crying into the phone. My mind was all over the place.

“I’m right down the street, I’ll be there in five. Stay where you are okay!!” He says and hung up the phone.

“Ramon said that he was five minutes away, so he’s coming to get us.” I told Mel. We gathered our stuff and we waited for Ramon to come. Not even 3 minutes later there was a knock on the door. Me and Mel froze, scared shitless. 

“Go look through the peep hole to see who it is.” Mel said nervously. I hesitated. I grabbed the gun off of the nightstand and I walked to the door slowly. I looked back at Mel. I was nervous, I didn’t want it to be Dre. I took a deep breathe and looked through the peep hole.

“It’s Ramon. C’mon, get your stuff.” I said stuffing the gun in my sweatpants, grabbed my bag. I opened the door to see Ramon standing there.

“Ya’ll okay?” He asked taking our bags, we nodded yes. “Aright let’s go.” We headed out the hotel into Ramon’s car. Mel and I were both on the watch for Dre and luckily we saw no sign of him. We got in the car and Ramon sped off. Ramon was very silent. Mel and I were still pretty scared and worried for our boys.