Chapter 31

Chris:

 "What the fuck was that last night Chris?” Mari spat at me. I decided that I would go to her place and explain myself. No lies and be completely honest with her. I had finally managed for her and Mel to let me in. Mel stayed at Mari’s place and didn’t got back home to Ty. I felt horrible. I had to do something. 

“I don’t know. I was just high and --” She cut me off.

“Chris that is no excuse.” She yelled at me.

“I know..” I said gritting my teeth and looking to the side. She was making me mad. Why couldn’t she just let me talk.

“Go on!” She yelled. If you fucking let me finish.

“I wasn’t going to fuck that bitch yo. Why can’t you just believe me.” I spat at her.

“Well I heard you had a fucking hard on, so your dick obviously had another answer.” She yelled at me. I clenched jaw and gave her an intense look. “Fucking explain Chris because I know you was going to fuck that bitch. What were you going to do? Fuck her on top of me while I was fucking sleep huh? Fuck her in the bathroom? That is exactly why --” I cut her off.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME FUCKING TALK FOR MY SELF.” I screamed her face while walking up on her. I was boiling with rage. She never let me finish talking. “YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERY FUCKING THING, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN FOR ONCE.” I yelled. She stood there pissed, she was shaking her legs. I could tell that she was at her boiling point too. Tears rolled down her face and she just continue to stand there looking at me.

“Go on Chris, explain.” She said coldly wiping the tears off her face, still shaking in anger.

“I wasn’t going to fuck that girl, Amaire, believe me. Yeah I got hard but it just happened. I wasn’t going to fuck with these bitches. Trust me, I want you and only you.” I said leaning into her. She looked away. “Trust me, please.” I whispered.

“Was you thinking about doing it?” She said coldly. Shit, I was and I couldn’t lie to her. She is going to know I was it was a lie if I did. I let out a small sigh and she step back from me. She knew the answer, it was obvious. More tears rolled down her face and she bit her bottom lip like she was trying to hold back something.

“But I didn’t do it Mari, I wasn’t going to. I can promise you that.” I said stepping closer to her but she continued to back up. I ran my hands over my hair, folding them on top of my head and looking up at the ceiling. I know I fucked up. I should have just said no. It was my highness speaking. I shouldn’t have thought about it, I know what I would have done. I didn’t know what came over me last night.

“Chris I think you have commitment issues.” Mari said quietly, trying not to sob. She was right, I felt like I did. Pussy was power and it lured me in. I really needed to control that shit because it was pushing away someone that I truly loved and cared about.

“This is my first real relationship Mari. I still haven’t gotten the hang of things but I’m trying. You should see that I’m trying because if I wasn’t, I would have fucked her.” I said to her. She looked at me but I couldn’t read her face. I couldn’t tell what she was thinking. It was I was looking at the old mysterious Mari.

“Maybe you aren’t ready for a relationship.” She said. My heart dropped. 

“I am baby, I’m just trying to get used to everything.” I said walking closer to her. She didn’t back up this time. I walked all the way to her, and puller her closer to me. “I’m ready, I can do this. You just need to believe in me.” I said whispering into her face. She looked me into my eyes.