Chapter 37

Amarie:

Sean placed me on the couch and climbed on top of me, still aggressively kissing me. I forced my lips against his, as hard as I could. He reached for my jeans and started unbuttoning them quickly. I wrapped my arms around his neck while we continued our intense kiss. He pulled down my pants exposing my boy shorts. I pulled one leg out my pants leg and my boy shorts and he got up pulling down his pants. His dick was fully erected and he leaned in towards me kissing me furiously. He rubbed the tip of his dick against my clit and I started to moan softly in-between kisses. Grunts escaped his mouth as he slid the tip of his dick down my wetness and my moans grew louder. He inserted his dick into me quickly and I let out a loud moan as my body trembled. He thrusted inside of me quick and hard. I clenched onto his back, digging my nails into it. My moans were loud and his grunts were heavy and I could tell that we were both ready to come. I let my juices flow all over his dick; he quickly pulled out and nutted on my stomach. I still had my eyes closed trying to catch my breath and comprehend what just happened. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me.

“You … you should probably go get cleaned up.” He said getting from on top of me. I stood up and walked to the nearest bathroom as I saw him walk upstairs. I walked into the bathroom closing the door behind me. What the fuck did I just do? Did I really just smash the homie? Chris was going to kill both of us if he found out. I fucked up big time and I as worrying about Chris being faithful to me. I cleaned myself up with a wet facecloth and decided to just keep my boy shorts with a tank top that I had on. I threw my hair up in a messy bun. I stood in the bathroom just looking at myself in the mirror. What or how was I going to tell Chris this? I knew it was over before it was over and I just couldn’t tell Chris. I guess what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

Sean:

I cleaned up and headed back on the couch for Mari to come out the bathroom, she was in there for a while. I knew I fucked up. I didn’t even have to think about it. Breezy was my nigga but I seriously don’t know what came over me. I always thought Mari was bad as fuck but I never really thought to make any moves, because Breezy was my nigga. Tonight, I just had a really good time with her and I understood why Breezy liked her. She was so chill, down to earth. She wasn’t like these birds out here. She was someone that you could spend all day with and have a good time. I didn’t know how I was going to explain this to Chris but I had to find out some way. The end results weren’t going to be pretty. I should have never made that move and I mainly blame myself for pushing up on her but she didn’t stop me. Why was that?

I heard someone unlocking the front door, they must be here. I laid back, I couldn’t tell Chris about it yet. I needed to talk to Mari about it first. I just really hope she would talk to me before she told Chris. The door swung open and Chris was the first one to enter, great. Chris looked over at me.

“Where the fuck is Mari?” He said grilling me. I could tell he was already upset, he was vexed actually.

“Uhhh … She went to the bathroom man.” I said adjusting my snapback right above my eyes. Chris grilled me for a little longer, like he was waiting for me to say something else.

“Which bathroom nigga?” He spat at me. I was about to tell him which bathroom but Mari walked out, wearing the boy shorts and a tight white tank top, damn. The whole crew including Mel shifted their eyes on her. She looked at them all, not knowing what to say. “What the fuck did I tell your ass, I fucking told you it was dangerous, didn’t I?” Chris said charging towards Mari. Tyga pulled Chris back. Mari quickly started walking towards Chris.

“Fuck you nigga. You’re not my fucking father Chris, if I want to go out, I should be able to fucking go out.” Mari spat at Chris.

“Well look where the fuck we are at now? And I wonder why.” Chris spat at Mari still trying to get out of Ty’s grip. Mari glared her eyes at him and turned around walking upstairs.