Chapter 20

Amarie:

Today was my first day and I was really nervous. I didn’t know what to expect. This was my first job and  I was afraid of messing up. I didn’t want anything to go wrong. I was just going in there and take it how it was. I will learn and I will deal if I mess up. I knew for sure I had to dress to impress. One thing about me is that you could say I had swagg. I was always dressed on point. That is one thing I loved about Chris. Our swagg was ridiculous. I wasn’t walking around with someone who’s swagg was on zero, I didn’t fly on that shit. We looked fly together.

I decided to wear a cargo skinnies, red Toms, tight white v-neck shirt and a grey cardigan. I put my long black hair in a high pony tail with a swoop bang. I put my hoop earrings on, and some black eye linear. I put on my Victoria Secret lip gloss. I looked at myself in the mirror checking out my lips, puckering them in the mirror. I noticed Chris behind me in the mirror looking at me grinning. I gave him a look saying what.

“Your fucking eyes are so fucking sexy. Slanted and shit.” He said walking up behind me. He cradled my waist and started kissing my neck. I just smiled. “And those lips, damn baby.” He whispered in my ear. I bit my lip. He backed up pulling me by my waist with him. He sat down on the bed and pulled me on his lap. He started kissing my neck while caressing my thigh leading up to my center, which was getting pretty wet by his touch.

“Chris, stoppp. I have to get ready for work. I mean … I have to go.” I wined. I could feel his smile touch my ear. His fucking pink juicy lips. Damn, why does he have to do this now. He let go of me and I just continued to sit on his lap. I covered my hands with my face trying to get myself together. He just chuckled.

“Get up before I really make you late.” He whispered into my ear. I instantly got up. I knew fucking around with Chris I would definitely be late. Damn the things he does to me.

“I hate you.” I told him laughing, reapply more lip gloss. He sat on the bed watching me with a smile on his face. I looked at him through the mirror. “What?” I asked him.

“You. You’re beautiful, you’re amazing. I’m glad that you are mines. I’m proud you got a job. Even though you didn’t need one.” He mumbled the last sentence. I just shook my head. “But seriously Mari, I’m proud of you baby.” He told me. I was shocked. Ever since I told Chris that I had a job he didn’t seem happy about it. I was glad that he was proud of me. It made me feel a lot better. I turned around and walked in-between his legs. I took his face in my hands and pressed my lips hard against his causing him to lean back on the bed and I fell on top of him. I broke the kiss and were both smiling in each others faces. I rubbed my nose against his and he rubbed his back and we kissed again. I got up and straightened out my clothes.

“I love our Eskimo kisses.” He said smiling and getting up. “Let me bring you to work. I’ll pick you up too.” He said grabbing his car keys. I told him that was fine and we headed downstairs out the door so I could get to work. We finally reached my job and I sat in the car with Chris for a minute since I was 10 minutes earlier than I was suppose to be there.

“So I want you to meet someone special to me, very special actually.” He said smiling at me. I got worried. 

“Whooo?” I asked skeptical. 

“My moms. I invited her to come down for a couple days. She staying for the weekend. Is that cool?” He asked.