Chapter 16

Chris (Freckles):

Two Hours Later

We were in a motel in Rhode Island. Mel and Ty got their own room as well as me and Mari. I watched Mari slowly get up from the bed and limp over to the bathroom. I quickly got up. I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom. I sat her on the toilet seat. I started a bath for her.  I leaned against the wall while I waiting for the tub to fill with warm water. She looked distressed, in pain, sad. I pressed my head against the wall. How the fuck did Dre do that to her? I know one thing, that nigga was dead.

I saw that the tub was getting close to full so I walked over to Mari and started to undress her. I pulled off her shirt to see that she was wearing a lingerie. This nigga is fucking delusional because I knew Mari would never throw this shit on for him. I than started to slowly pull down her sweatpants. She flinched in pain, small groans escaping her mouth. I didn’t want to hurt her but I needed to take these clothes off. I finally got her sweatpants off. Red blood stains surfaced her inner thighs as we both looked down at her thighs. A tear dropped on her thigh. I looked up at her and wiped the tears off her face.

“C’mon babe, let me finish taking this off.” I said. She just sat there. I took of the lingerie and I picked her placing her the bathtub. She got comfortable and relaxed. I decided to stay in the bathroom with her so I sat on the toilet seat. Seeing the dried up blood on her thigh made me even the more angry, it was obviously not consensual. She was drugged and raped. There was nothing I could do, I wished I could take it back for her.

I looked at Mari, she was laying in the tub, with her head leaned against the tiles of the bathroom, eyes closed. She looked so relaxed and less tense. She suddenly slowly eased her whole body under the water, letting it relax there for some seconds, what seemed like minutes. Finally she brung her body back up, her head was above the water and my relief cames back. Her hair is soaking wet, eye lashes are dripping water, which makes her look even more beautiful than she is. 

“Babe can you pass me the soap?” She ask me. I passed her the soap and a clean face cloth. She started cleaning her body, and washing her face. I look at her the whole time, admiring her. I’m so glad that she was okay and made it out there safe. I don’t know what I would do if she didn’t. When those niggas tied us up and left all I could do was think about her, hoping that she was okay. My head hung low because I know I couldn’t be there for her like I promised her. 

“Get in with me. Please?” She said standing up and draining the water out of the tub. My thoughts were interpreted. 

“You’re draining the water.” I said, not knowing what else to say. 

“I know, I wanna take a shower now.” She told me. Water trickled down her eyes as she wiped the beams away. I admired her small petite body. I got up and undressed. All the water in tub had rinsed away and she had started the shower. She closed the curtain behind her. I was now fully undressed and got in the shower. 

Her back was facing towards me and she was letting the water from the shower fall down on her face and hair. Her long back hair flowed all the way down to the middle of her back. I trailed down to her ass. It was thick as shit, round but small. I walked closer to her. I was afraid to touch her, after what she had just been through. I finally reached her putting my hands on her waist softly. I leaned over her placing a couple of kisses on her neck. She backed up into me. Shit. I didn’t want to do this, not after what she just went through. She tilted her head back into my chest.

“I love you Freckles.” She said softly. I pressed my lips against the top of her head. “I’m so glad you are okay.” She turned around facing me. She looked up at me, caressing my face. I looked down at her, and pulled her closer to me. I leaned down and kissed her and she passionately kissed me back.