Chapter 6

Amarie:

I laid down all night. My mind was out of place. I couldn’t think right. All I thought about was Chris. Where was he? Is he okay? And why do I care? I barely know this dude and I’m up here worrying about him all night. I knew feelings were there, but I didn’t know that they were this strong, let alone had the ability to bring me through this much mixed emotions. I just wanted Chris next to me, my Freckles.

Chris (Freckles):

“What the fuck was that man, seriously. You could have had us all killed.” I spat at Ramon.

“Man, I saw him pull out his gun so I pulled out my strap. He was planning on shooting this place up. What the fuck you expect me to do?” Ramon spat back at me. I charged for him. I was going to fuck this nigga up. Tyga, Mijo and Sean pushed me back.

“Chill out guys. This is some serious shit for real, what the fuck we going to do?” Mijo asked concerned.

I didn’t fucking know what to do. We had a dead body sitting in the middle of the party. Everyone had bounced once they heard the gunshots so it was just the crew and I with this dead body sitting in the middle of the floor. We were sitting here for hours wondering what to do. Ramon had killed the nigga that pulled out the gun on us. I guess it was the right thing to do, but this situation we were in was the wrong one.

“We been sitting here for hours man, we have to come up with something quick. This body is smelling up this place. We got to get the blood cleaned up as well, it‘s probably already stained the floor” Sean said covering his nose with his shirt.

“I say Ramon figures it out.” I growled, giving him a dirty look. He just sucked his teeth and looked away.

“How about we call Bow, he usually knows people that deal with this type of shit. We trust Bow, we can pay them off and just get this shit over with.” Mijo said nothing above a whisper. Bow was right for this job and I trust that nigga.

“Call him, I’m going to take a piss.” I said and walked away.

27 Minutes Later

“Damn, all I see is brains on the floor.” Bow said laughing. He saw that we were serious about this so he stop laughing and clear his throat. “Wow, well uhmm … I can have this taken care of. For a fee of course.” Bow said looking at us. He had two large men standing behind him. 

“And how do know if we can trust them?” Tyga said mean mugging the two guys behind Bow.

“Oh them? They are straight don’t worry about these niggas. They are only here to help, only for a fee though. Like I mentioned before.” Bow said smiling.

I looked at these niggas, we needed to get this body out of here some how. “Bow, let me talk to you over here for a second.” I said agitated.

Bow walked over to me. “What’s up?” He said like something was wrong.

“If you fuck this up,” I looked up at the two dudes who were mugging the crew back. “I will have your ass laying next to that dead body, homey.” I said in a serious tone. He looked at me and chuckled and got serious.

“Fuck it up? Nigga why would I? It’s on my ass now too. Listen man, I got this, okay?” He said holding out his hand for me to give him dap. I hesitated at first but I gave him his respects back. He never let me down before but it wasn’t him who I worried about, it was those two big niggas he was with.

“Alright boys, let’s get this shit cleaned up and get it movin’” Bow said to the two guys that he brought with him.

“What about the fee?” One of the dudes said looking at me.