♡ vingt-deux ♡

Troye was going through the baby clothes for the thousandth time that day when Jacob walked in, hands shoved into his pockets. "Sir?" Troye asked, pushing the clothes from his lap. He was sitting in the middle of their bed, the bags of clothes surrounding him, they've been in his possession for a week but he couldn't get over how they felt or how small they were. He'd been examining them fondly all afternoon. "Looks like Grimmy isn't going to wait much longer. He wants us on his show pretty badly,"

Jacob told the sub, watching as he pouted, folding a yellow onesie. "I told him that we weren't going to go but he's made an announcement about it today, said we'd be on there this evening," Jacob added. He wanted to wait one more month, the douchebag couldn't wait one more month. Troye was only ten weeks, things could still go wrong. "Everyone would want to know," Troye curled both his hands around his belly. The twins had gone through a much needed growth spurt and now Troye's belly, if you knew he was pregnant, was unmistakable. He had a little pouch that stuck out two fingers past the lip of his pants, he's grown out of many of his jeans and moved onto jeggings and tights.

"They're growing though. That means everything's good right?" He asked, scooting himself off the bed so he could walk to Jacob and snuggle himself in the Dom's warm chest. Jacob sighed, pulling his hands from his pockets to wrap them around Troye, holding him as tight as he dared. "Luke has assured they're perfectly fine. In two weeks we can do another ultrasound and get more pictures, their heartbeats," Jacob told Troye, nodding toward the baby book the sub had started to make. Troye nodded, looking up at Jacob with wide blue eyes and a huge smile. "I'm going to tell Grimmy that we'll be there," Jacob added and Troye smile went away, the sub furrowed his brows.

"I don't like him," he voiced, pulling from Jacob's grip to start putting the baby clothes away. It wasn't good to just leave them out, he didn't want to lose any. "Luke and Tommy will join us to help make sure everything goes smoothly. With the paps and all, I need Luke to be close to make sure nothing happens," Jacob said, turning to leave the room. He had to type the email out. "Can I go with you? I'll be quiet," Troye promised, folding his arms around his middle, it was habit now, Jacob figured it was something motherly.

"You can come with me," Jacob agreed, holding a hand out in invitation for Troye to join him. The boy quickly hanged up the baby clothes so he could join Jacob, tucking himself under Jacob's arm. The Dom led them to his office, but he released Troye so that Troye could sit on his usual couch and he could sit at his desk. Troye was quiet like he promised as Jacob typed up the email, but he was quietly pouting as he rubbed soft circles onto his belly. It wasn't Jacob's fault that they had to go talk on Nick Grimshaw's show, and Troye wasn't at all angry with him. He simply wanted the talk show host to fall off the face of the earth. In the back of his mind he could almost hear Jacob's light scolding, telling him that good boys don't have violent thoughts like that, but then again Jacob had also told Troye to treat Nick Grimshaw however he pleased. If Troye could follow through with it without embarrassing Jacob on live television again, then he would give Grimshaw a piece of his mind. He'd tell him to get away from Jacob because Jacob was Troye's. Jacob was his Dom and he wasn't going to just let other subs get all handsy and flirty with the older man. "Sweets, why are you scowling?" Jacob broke Troye from his train of thought, and Troye's head snapped up in surprise.

"Oh," Troye croaked, embarrassed at being caught seething, but he couldn't lie to his Dom. "Because I don't like Nick Grimshaw." The Dom sighed, shutting his laptop and leaning back in his chair, "Come here, pet." Troye hurried over, preparing to sit on Jacob's lap before his hand fluttered nervously to his stomach, "I'm getting bigger, if I sit on your lap I might hurt you and I-" "Sit," Jacob insisted, patting his lap. "Come on Troye, you aren't going to hurt me. Sit." The sub climbed onto Jacob's lap, curling as best as he could with his growing belly and tucking his head into Jacob's neck like he always did. Jacob was quiet, and it took Troye a few moments that Jacob was waiting on Troye to explain further about why he was scowling over Nick Grimshaw. Pressing his lips to Jacob's neck, Troye muffled his words as he spoke fast, "I hate Nick Grimshaw because he's a pushy sub and he always touches you and flirts with you and I know he hates me too because he treats me like he's above me when he's a sub too!" Jacob stroked soothingly at Troye's hair, pulling gently at Troye's arm so he'd sit up and look at the Dom, "You don't have to be jealous, pet. Nick is a stunningly handsome man but-" at Troye's wide eyed look of horror, Jacob laughed, cupping the smaller man's face.