♡ seize ♡

Troye had thought that his and Jacob's relationship couldn't be made stronger by sex, he had figured it would stay the same, simply with sexual happenings involved. But he had been so wrong. Troye hadn't known that sex with Jacob could make him love his Dom so much more, but it had. Or really, it wasn't the sex, although that had showed him further just how much he could trust Jacob to take care of him.

It was more of the after that made his love grow, grow in amounts he didn't know were possible to grow more in. Jacob had just been so unbearably sweet to him after, holding him, kissing him giving him a bath before he swaddled him up in a soft towel and carried him to the bed to dry him off so he could dress him further. Jacob had apparently had the sheets replaced while they had bathed, and they were soft and warm and much cozier when Troye's Dom crawled into them as well to snuggle the sub. Several days had passed since then, and whereas they'd had sex the morning after with Troye's hands tied gently to the bedposts, since then their sex lives had been fairly boring.

Troye had hoped that after they passed the virginity complication that they'd be fucking non-stop, but Jacob was growing increasingly busier as the magazines seemed to blow up even more. Jacob had turned down an interview with Nick Grimshaw, he didn't want to address the public. That apparently made him a shoe-in for being the person who had caned Troye into the broken state Jacob had rescued him from. But it was not Jacob's job to please Troye twenty-four seven, and Troye knew that. However, he did consider it his own job to make sure that Jacob was happy, and he did everything in his power to do that. He sat on the couch and quietly did homework when Jacob needed it, he consoled Jacob when Jacob was growing angrier and angrier, and he would more often than not sit on Jacob's lap and rub Jacob's chest soothingly if Jacob wasn't too busy with his work. On this particular day, there weren't many magazines talking about Jacob being an abusive Dom, and Troye happily showed Jacob after he had hurriedly retrieved the magazine downstairs before scurrying back to his Dom.

He still hated going around the house alone. "Look, Sir," Troye hummed, showing him the cover of the magazine he held in his hands. "Nothing about you." "Good," Jacob grunted. "Maybe my piece of shit lawyer actually did his job." Troye slowly removed the magazine from the desk, "Does that mean you don't have to do a lot of emails today?" The Dom's eyebrow lifted as he looked to Troye, "Why...?" Troye blushed slightly, "I was hoping we could go downstairs for lunch? And we can... watch a movie or something." Jacob's eyes flitted back onto his laptop, and his facial expression wasn't immediately readable for Troye, "What movie did you have in mind?" "Anything really, you can pick one," Troye insisted.

"I don't watch movies." Troye's face fell and he clasped his hands together behind him, turning to walk ashamedly back over to his couch. "So I'll let you pick the movie instead." Troye could see that Jacob gave Troye a fond look as the sub's face lit up gleefully, and he scrambled back over to Jacob to lean and quickly kiss Jacob's cheek, "Thank you, sir! Do you want me to... I can maybe-" Troye thought about the day before when he had sucked Jacob off under Jacob's desk while Jacob had attempted to work, but Jacob had ended up slamming his laptop closed to seize Troye's hair and cum down his throat before he yanked Troye out from under the desk, dumped him on top of it, and fingered him to a noisy orgasm.

"That's quite alright, I've got plans for later," Jacob told him, and it made Troye's stomach give a little flutter of excitement. He was prepared for bigger things, things like maybe spanking and maybe even a paddle. Jacob, on the other hand, was taking things unbearingly slow. But Troye thought that perhaps it was just a build-up. He knew for a fact that his Dom was not some vanilla sex Dom.

They'd gradually get into the sex they'd been paired for. Troye sat patiently on the couch while he waited for Jacob to finish whatever he was doing, and eventually Jacob stood and stretched. Troye stood quickly, "Lunchtime?" "Patience, Troye," Jacob said sternly. "Sorry," Troye squeaked quickly, trying to remain patient as he waited for Jacob to lead the way. His Dom crossed the room to the office door, opening it and waving for Troye to join him. Troye scurried to his side, and Jacob informed him, "It's only 10am, so we'll wait until at least noon until we have lunch, yes?" "Yes sir," Troye nodded in agreement. They exited the room then, Jacob leading the way and Troye pressing close behind him. The two headed downstairs and into the living room, and Jacob plopped down on the couch and patted his lap for Troye to come sit. The sub did so immediately, curling up on Jacob's lap in a well-practiced fashion.