♡ vingt-trois ♡

"Look what I found," Troye said happily walking out of the closet. Jacob almost dropped his laptop off the bed. He had seen Troye wear some cute things before, but after the man started growing a belly he hadn't tried to be sexy and now, with Troye looking like he did, Jacob was hard in moments. It wasn't really that Troye was trying to be sexy, just wearing simple clothes.

He wore a large sweatshirt that belonged to Jacob, socks that came up just past his knees, and a pair of white lacy panties that went halfway up his arse cheeks. He was tiny and swamped in the sweater, his legs looked drool worthy in the socks, and his pretty little cock looked heavenly from what Jacob could see through the lace. The pregnant man had the sweater pulled up just above his growing belly. He was twelve weeks along, the twins becoming more and more prominent on the man's body. They effected what he ate more now than ever. He could only stand the smells of some foods and sometimes craved foods that he'd throw up as soon as he tasted them.

Pasta had been the current craving, and Jacob was happy to take the man anywhere he wanted to go to get the food. Only having gained six pounds, Troye was right on track for his weight gain, something that made Jacob happy. "It's getting bigger," Troye told Jacob, ignoring the man's wide eyed look. He knew he looked pretty in the clothes he had on... or rather, what he didn't have on. He was in the mood for sex and Jacob had been too busy lately, so Troye was making sure that he was going to get what he wanted.

Jacob really did put his laptop aside then, swallowing hard, "Come here." Troye did as he was told, fighting a smirk and walking innocently to his Dom. The tight jeans Jacob wore did nothing to show how much Jacob liked Troye's outfit, and Troye wanted the pants off. He stopped just beside the bed, turning to the side to show Jacob how much his tummy stuck out in the front. Although, he knew Jacob might be tempted to focus on how much his bum stuck out from behind. "I haven't worn socks in a long time, but the house is colder today," Troye explained.

"And even sweats are a little snug on my tummy now, so I just didn't feel like wearing them at the moment. Is that okay, sir?" "Mhmm," Jacob mumbled absentmindedly. Troye crawled onto the bed then, slipping into a surprised Jacob's lap and wiggling back against the Dom's crotch. Jacob put his hands on Troye's hips, not to stop them, but just to hold them, urge them to move and Troye did so, circling his hips and grinding down.

" Do you like that?" Troye was getting more confident in bed, something that made Jacob ever so happy. The older man didn't respond, he simply attached his lips to the soft skin on the side of Troye's neck, right over the boy's collar, sucking hard at the pale skin to mark him. Troye's breath gave a pleased hitch, his hands gripping onto Jacob's thighs as he tried to push himself back further against the man. It was handy for Troye finally knowing just what made Jacob look longer at him, what types of touches got Jacob's attention best, and how to move his hips just right to bring the pleasured huffs Jacob would emit every now and then.

" You did this on purpose, didn't you?" Jacob growled against Troye's ear, and the sub shivered. "Did what?" he feigned innocence. Jacob loved when Troye was soft and sweet rather than sneaky and dirty like he actually had been, but he couldn't lie to his Dom, Jacob knew him too well. "You naughty boy," he panted. "You did do it on purpose." Jacob was hard against Troye's bum, and although Troye had wanted to tease, he was also increasingly wanting the thin clothes that kept Jacob's skin from touching his own to vanish.

"If you have to work, sir, I understand," Troye said breathlessly, and it was a total lie, the very last thing he wanted was for Jacob to slide out from under him and go to his office. He rather wanted Jacob to move Troye from his lap to push him back onto the pillows, retrieve lube and a condom, and then maybe show Troye what happens when a sub teases their Dom. "I should go to work," Jacob's hands halted Troye's hips rather than continuing to help them grind back. "Naughty boys shouldn't get what they want." Troye spluttered, "B-but..."