♡ huit ♡

Morning time came before Troye was ready for it. The sun decided to hit his face just right blinding him when he blinked his tired eyes open. "Oh god," he mumbled, rolling over. He lifted his hands to rub at his eyes and groaned as his head started to pound, much like the knocking on his bedroom door was.

"Troye!" His mother walked in, his father trailing behind her, grabbing onto her hand to try and calm her down. "How dare you come home drunk and make your dom carry you up the motherfucking steps!" She cried, ripping her hand out of her husbands grip. Troye cringed, rolling over so he didn't have to deal with her screaming. He felt like shit already, getting drunk in front of Jacob? The nerve of him!

"I think you need to calm down," Troye's dad murmured still trying to pull the angry woman out of the room. "How can I calm down? He's being so irresponsible with his dom. The shittiest sub out there. Jacob is such a good boy but he's going to get brought down with Troye's insolence!" She yelled, throwing her hand out to motion to the groaning teen. She was making his headache worse and Troye was really close to crying. She was right after all. Jacob was such a good man, a good dom, and he had to get stuck with a shitty sub.

"I think it's time you took a walk," Shaun said, his own dom like voice coming through. Laurelle stopped talking and looked at him for a long moment before doing as he said. "She's right you know," Troye said, turning from the wall to face his dad. He was all curled up in his blankets and it was then that he saw a glass of water and pills left on the bedside table. Troye knew his mother wouldn't put them there and he was sure his father wouldn't have either. It must have been Jacob. "She's not. He told us it was his fault that you got the way you were. He didn't blame you for being drunk," Shaun mumbled, sitting in Troye's swivel chair to his little desk he had. Troye sat up and leaned against the headboard. He grabbed the water and medicine and drank it down.

"He did invite me out," Troye whispered, putting the glass back where it was. "And that was his choice. He couldn't have been mad at you for something he did," Shaun said turning a little in the seat, swaying from side to side. Troye licked his dry lips and lifted a hand to rub his dry eyes. "But he wasn't. I like him. I think he's a good dom for you and that you'll be an excellent sub for him. He seems to take very good care of you, he could have just left you at the end of the driveway. Instead he asked me if I would check on you and make sure you stayed on your stomach all night because he was afraid you'd throw up and then choke in your sleep." "I called him... oh God," Troye moaned, covering his face.

"I called him by his name." "Troye..." Shaun frowned. "Well, kind of. I called him Jakey, I think," Troye shook his head at himself. "I remember him carrying me to his car and I kept calling him Jakey." "Well don't worry too much about it," Shaun sighed, patting Troye's knee. "Jacob wasn't angry when he left. I think he was amused by you, actually. Maybe a bit concerned for your drunken state, but he seemed fond." Troye blushed, blinking up at his father, "He did?" "He did," his father chuckled. "I think he and you will mesh nicely together. You'll be a good sub for your dom, and he'll be a firm but caring dom for you." Troye thanked his father quietly, settling back on his pillows and pointing to his blinds and curtains, "Will you shut those better? The sunlight isn't agreeing with me." His father did as he asked then left the room with a small wave. Troye huffed, looking around for his laptop, patting the blankets around his legs and hips.

Jacob probably emailed him and if he didn't Troye was going to send an apology email for his behavior. Once Troye's laptop was in his lap and booted up the teenager clicked onto his email. Jacob did send him something.

To: Troye Mellet From: Jacob Bixenman
Subject: Moving Troye, I hope you're feeling well today for I'm sure you're going to have a hangover from the drinking I made you do last night. I left a water and pills next to your bed for the pain, I'm sure you've discovered them if you're on a computer.. There will be a moving truck at your home tomorrow at noon to pick up your things and bring them to my home. I will be there to help you with your things if you need me, and you'll ride with me back to the house. Jacob Bixenman (Dom)