♡ trois ♡

When Saturday rolled around, Troye felt as if he could puke with nervousness. He needed to make a good impression this time, his first had been so incredibly pathetic that he was surprised Jacob hadn't denied him and requested for a new sub. He was dressed casually like Jacob had requested, light blue skinny jeans with a pale white v-neck that flaunted his collarbones and clung to him nicely. He put on a gray, pressed wool coat since Jacob had told him to dress warm. On his feet he simply wore converses, as he didn't feel like any of his other shoes went decently with his things.

He could only hope that Jacob liked what he had on. He waited anxiously by the front door, peeking out of the window every now and then to see if Jacob had pulled up. His mother watched quietly behind him, as she attempted to soothe Troye, "I'm sure it'll be fine." "I can't look like an idiot again," Troye mumbled, but then a 2014 ruby mustang was pulling up to the curve, and Troye spluttered out anxiously.

"He's here, wish me luck." "Have a good time, dear," Laurelle murmured as Troye tried to walk as calmly and as quickly as he possibly could towards Jacob's vehicle. He hesitantly opened the door, slipping into the passenger seat and looking down at the steering wheel rather than meeting Jacob's gaze. He didn't know if he was allowed to. "You can look at me," Jacob informed him. "Unless I tell you otherwise," He added. Troye blinked up carefully at Jacob, finding that Jacob was examining him thoroughly, "Okay, sir." "You've picked out clothes very decently, I see," Jacob hummed, but then his eyes fell on Troye's shoes.

"Ah. Those are going to have to go. I don't think those go very well with what you're wearing." "Oh," Troye spluttered. "Sorry." "Just take them off and toss them in the back, you just won't be wearing shoes," Jacob said decidedly, and Troye was quick to obey. "And buckle up." "Yes sir," Troye whispered, carefully dropping his shoes into the back floorboard before buckling his seatbelt.

Jacob finally pulled away from the curb then, and Troye was refraining from beating his head against the window. Once again, he had made himself look like a fool in front of Jacob with his shoe choice. However, one of Jacob's hands moved off of the wheel to settle onto Troye's knee. It sent shivers through Troye, the feeling of Jacob's large hand resting there. It made him feel... owned, like he belonged to Jacob, which is what it was supposed to feel like.

He tried not to squirm, he wanted to be good for his dom. Jacob took them to a fancy looking restaurant with some italian name Troye wasn't even going to try to pronounce. He glanced down at his feet, already dreading the cold ground he was going to have to walk on. No shoes no service sadly wasn't a thing when it came to D/S relationships.

If your dominant wanted to deny you an article of clothing, they could do it. Troye was just glad he would be allowed to wear shoes again. He just had to always make sure they went with his outfit. The moment Jacob was parked, Troye was startled to see a large crowd of paps swarm the vehicle. His eyes widened, and he looked to Jacob in slight alarm, wanting direction.

Jacob growled towards the people swarming his vehicle, ignoring the flashing cameras as he turned his attention to Troye, "Don't look at them, don't speak to them, and ignore them if they try to grab at you. Just follow me and don't do anything to make me look like a fool." "Okay," Troye nodded slowly. Jacob climbed out first, and Troye carefully got out and hurried to meet Jacob, because not only was he feeling a tad claustrophobic, but his feet were already feeling numb having just left the warm interior of Jacob's car.

He was gazing at his freezing feet while Jacob huffed and adjusted Troye's coat tighter around the boy. Troye was most likely already making Jacob look like a fool if his coat was resting strangely, but then he remembered Jacob had been firm on Troye not falling ill. "Troye Mellet!" one of the paps called, and Troye looked up out of habit. It was just what he did, he paid attention when he was spoken to.