♡ quatorze ♡

Troye was seated on Jacob's lap as they sat at Jacob's desk, and he felt so, so incredibly full. With every shift of himself or Jacob the round plastic silicone inside him rubbed relentlessly against his prostate. And it was so good because he was so full and the pretty lavender plug that he knew was pressed inside him was only a promise of what was to come later.

Jacob was typing an email to someone, and Troye knew that he wasn't supposed to distract Jacob when he was busy, but Troye needed Jacob's attention, he needed Jacob to see how good he felt. He gave a pleading whine, pawing at Jacob's chest, only to be wrapped up strongly in Jacob's embrace. Only the fullness was suddenly gone, leaving him empty and desperate. They weren't in Jacob's office, either, but tucked beneath their blankets with Troye being held gently to Jacob's chest. Troye could only whimper at the lack of something inside him, and he was so incredibly hard in the panties he'd put on before bed that it was almost painful. "Are you alright?" Jacob asked quietly. "I don't know," Troye moaned against Jacob's throat, trying to decide if he should be bold and rut against Jacob. He'd gotten his stitches out a few days prior, but Luke had told him to take it slow so that he wouldn't risk breaking open any of his wounds. "I h-had... had a dream."

"A bad one?" Jacob pressed, his hands stroking soothingly at Troye's hair. His fingers caught several times in Troye's sleep rumpled strands, and the tugging did nothing to make the hardening of his dick leave. "No," Troye shook his head. "A good one, it was so good. Sir... do we... do we have any like, plugs?" Jacob leaned away from Troye, staring at Troye in confusion, "Plugs...?" Troye blushed hard, "For like. Down there." Jacob was sitting up in an instant, his face unreadable. Troye was slightly afraid he'd overstepped a rule he'd forgotten about, or upset Jacob somehow. But after several moments Jacob spoke,

"I'm not sure if you're ready for that." "I feel ready," Troye insisted. "Please sir, I'll be really good, or I'll try to. Please?" "Now begging is impolite," Jacob scolded lightly. "But because you're such a good boy, and begging is acceptable in some matters, I'll consider it. As for right now I'm afraid you'll have to take a cold shower for your... problem. I have work." Troye gaped at Jacob as the Dom rolled from the bed and headed for his closet. He knew, however, that if he planned on getting what he wanted then he had to be extra good. No questioning or trying to hint towards another way, he couldn't risk irritating Jacob, "Yes, sir."

"You'll be doing some form of school work in my office, yes?" Jacob asked. "Or will you at least be joining me?" "Yes sir..." Troye murmured, sitting up and chewing on his lip. It earned him a warm smile from Jacob, "Now come kiss me before you shower. Actually, I'll join you in the bathroom and we'll brush our teeth first. I am not at all a fan of morning breath." They brushed their teeth and Troye got into the shower as Jacob dressed in the bedroom and left to his office. Troye was so unbearably hard and so very much wanted to cum but he knew that Jacob didn't give him permission, Jacob had told him that he was to take a cold shower. To get rid of the stiffy the hard way. Once Troye was washed, softy, and dressed, he made his way to Jacob's office. Planting himself on the sofa he grabbed a folder that Jacob gave him full of school work he was to do.

They had talked about school a few days prior and decided that Troye was to be homeschooled, a tutor coming in once a week to go over important stuff then to leave Troye to do a butt load of homework. His arse clenched around emptiness, remembering the feeling of being full from the dream. He dozed off in his own mind for a while before Jacob grunted, staring at his computer screen. Troye looked up from his work, brows pulled together, "What's wrong?" "He says there's almost nothing more he can do. The press has a right to publish what they want if they get pictures. He can only... limit what they put, but that doesn't stop them from slandering me in their papers," Jacob explained, leaning back to look at his computer screen. Then to Troye. "Oh, I'm sorry." "Don't be. I'm done with what I have to do for now. Do you want to go and get a plug that you wanted? From the store, I want you to choose your own. Maybe we can get your collar while we're out as well," Jacob told Troye, already standing. Troye closed his folder and put it back on the side table.