♡ vingt-quarte ♡

By eighteen weeks, it could no longer be hidden that Troye was pregnant. Even Jacob's baggy jumpers, although they weren't quite tight over Troye's bump yet, bulged out with Troye's belly. The younger boy couldn't keep his hands off of it, always stroking or holding the firm skin. Tommy became infatuated with Troye's stomach as well, cooing over it and patting it whenever he could.

In fact, Troye was certain that Tommy touched Troye's tummy more than Jacob did, but he couldn't blame his Dom. Jacob was trying, was still adjusting to the idea of the babies, and Troye was simply glad that they would be having them in the first place. It was a few days after Troye had reached eighteen weeks, and he was safely and happily in his second trimester. Jacob and Troye were in the living room with Luke and Tommy sitting in with them as well to watch a movie. Jacob of course, was emailing people, but Troye had talked him into coming out of his office so that Troye could cuddle into him on the couch while the older man worked on his laptop.

Troye had grown accustomed to taking short naps throughout the day ever since his fifteenth week, as he was finding that it was harder to fall asleep at night, more uncomfortable, and so as the movie continued he gradually started to fall asleep against Jacob's shoulder. Or, he was until Jacob swore. "You have to be fucking kidding me." Troye jolted awake, instantly sitting up off from where he'd practically been laying against Jacob's side,

"S-sorry, I didn't-" The Dom looked to Troye in confusion, but Luke supplied, "I don't think he was upset about you falling asleep on him, Troye." "Oh, you were sleeping, shit. Sorry. You can sleep, pet, I need to talk to Luke about something," Jacob ran his hands over his face. Troye could clearly see that Jacob was irritated, and he felt like it was his job to soothe his Dom. So rather than leaning back against the older man to drift back off again, he lightly touched Jacob's arm.

"Is everything okay, sir?" "Mmhm," Jacob's face softened a bit, and he reached out to stroke Troye's hair. "Don't worry about it, just nap or watch your movie. Luke, can we talk in the dining room?" Luke nodded, and Jacob sat his laptop on the coffee table before he stood and left Troye on the couch. It was immediately colder without Jacob's warm and solid body, and Troye frowned as he watched his Dom leave the room. Tommy jumped up and hurried over, sitting next to Troye and smiling at Troye's tummy.

"What are they doing in there, do you think?" Troye giggled, rubbing his belly softly but moving his hands for Tommy to touch as well, "Well they're the size of sweet potatoes. That's probably why I'm so noticeable. They're supposed to be yawning and stretching and stuff in there, wiggling around too. Sometimes I think I might be feeling them but... it also might just be gas bubbles or something because you'd think that I would know for sure if I felt one of them." As Tommy rubbed at Troye's belly, Troye attempted to pick up on what Jacob and Luke were saying in the other room. They were speaking too low, however, and Troye gave up as Tommy spoke again.

"It is okay if I touch your tummy, right? It doesn't freak you out or anything?" Troye shook his head instantly, "Of course not! You're my friend, I don't mind you touching my belly." "And Jacob? I don't want to make him mad or make him think I'm like... flirting with you. I don't want to get you in trouble either!" Tommy chewed his bottom lip. "He won't get mad," Troye promised. "He trusts you, you earned his trust the moment you... well, you've earned his trust."

Tommy had betrayed his own Dom to protect Troye, it was what Troye was trying to hint at, but he didn't like to talk about it, and Tommy had a new Dom. He didn't need to be reminded of his old Dom. Troye would still have the occasional nightmare from the day if the incident, or from both incidents involving him. Sometimes Jacob would never come back from being questioned, would end up arrested or something, and Troye would be stuck being tortured by Brandon. Or Jacob would come down as Troye was caned, prepared to go to Troye's aid only for Brandon to turn the cane on him instead. He hadn't told Jacob about the dreams, but when he would wake up sweaty and shaking, panting against Jacob's chest, Troye would claim he couldn't even remember what had happened. Jacob came back into the room then, Luke following behind him, and Tommy hurried back over to Luke to shyly worm his way against Luke's side, sneaking a quick kiss to the Dom's jaw.