♡ douze♡

Trqoye woke up to an annoying beeping, and he felt a large hand gently touch his arm. His eyes fluttered open to a long torso leaning over him for something, and in a moments time it all came flashing back. Brandon, Tommy, the cane. He shrieked, his hands flying up in attempts to shield himself, but his entire backside stung, making him yelp.

"It's alright, pet," another hand settled on him to make him lay still. "It's just me." Troye looked up the torso towards the person's face, finding Jacob gazing back at him in concern. He remembered then, Jacob, Tommy, Brandon, and the stupid fucking lamp he broke. He figured his Dom had to be pissed, and his face crumpled, "Fuck-" "Are you in pain?" Jacob asked anxiously.

"I hit the call button because your I.V fluids are running low, that's what the beeping is. I hadn't meant to wake you." "I'm sorry," Troye whimpered. "I'm so sorry, sir, the lamp..." "Forget the lamp," Jacob told him, glancing up as a petite female nurse came in. She didn't ask what she was beeped for, just scanned the room and got the answer for herself. She left the room and came back a moment later with a new fluid bag.

"How are you feeling?" Troye's bottom lip still trembled, "My bum and back hurts," he whispered, looking around himself as much as he could without moving too much. "I'm sure it does..." Jacob bit his lip. "He... won't be allowed around you." "Tommy!" Troye gasped suddenly, trying to push himself up. "Where's-" "Troye!" Jacob's hands slipped under Troye's arms so he could try to lay him back on his side.

"You musn't move so roughly, you've got several stitches. Tommy is asleep in the chair right over there. He's safe." Troye covered his face with his hands, "He was going to try to take the blame, I tried to tell Brandon but he only told me to shut up and it happened so fast." "I should have just let you stay with me," Jacob's hand rose hesitantly, almost as if he were afraid that Troye would flinch away. Troye remained still, however, and Jacob stroked at his hair.

"It would have prevented a lot of things." "It would have happened eventually I think," Troye sniffled. "Brandon hates me." "Fuck Brandon," Jacob grumbled. "I should kill him. I'm still debating calling the police. If I knew for a fact that Tommy would go to a good Dom I would. Any Dom is better than Brandon, I know, but it'd be so hard for him. I know he thinks that it's himself doing wrong. He doesn't blame Brandon. Although he's not very happy about what happened to you, we're both against that asshole on this one."

"Tommy's so good," Troye pressed his head into Jacob's hand, enjoying the soothing touch. "He deserves so much better." "I agree." The two were quiet for several minutes, and Troye's eyes had fluttered closed again. He felt incredibly drowsy and Jacob's hands felt nice in his hair. But then he jolted to attention, "What time is it?" "About 7am," Jacob replied. "I thought you were going to sleep again. You should."

"You don't have to work?" Troye asked in bewilderment. "Don't let me distract you, sir, I'll be alright. You can-" "I've stayed here with you all night, a couple extra hours aren't going to kill me." Troye chewed on his bottom lip, seeming to shrink in on himself, "I want to go home, sir." "Our home?" Jacob asked nervously, suddenly fearful that Troye meant back with his parents.

"Yes?" Troye mumbled in confusion. "Where else?" "Nevermind," Jacob shook his head, but then he dug into his turtleneck pocket and offered Troye his folded up paper. "I believe this is yours." Troye took it in confusion, opening it and scanning it before his eyes widened. He folded it back up as quickly as he could, croaking out, "My homework. Thanks, it's just like uh- like a English thing."

"It's very good," the Dom told him. "You still don't have pockets, so I can hold on to it for you until we're home if you would like. I think you should continue with it." "You read it," Troye squeaked, more of a statement than a question. Jacob didn't want Troye to feel violated or anything so he just nodded, putting the paper back into his pocket after he carefully removed it from Troye's fingers. "I'll call Luke. He's a very close friend of mine and a high ranked doctor. He can get the papers signed for you to be allowed to come home. He'd probably have to stay with us, or visit often, to make sure that you're doing alright." Jacob told Troye, bending forward to pull his phone out of his back pocket.