♡quinze ♡

Troye sat on the couch in Jacob's office, his knees curled up in front of him as he quietly watched Jacob type on his computer. His Dom seemed irritated with something, his hands typing so fast that the metal of his bracelet clinked against the keyboard now and then. Troye ran his fingers along the ribbon of his own matching collar, and it made him shiver a bit. He was Jacob's. The Dom had a bracelet to prove it. Troye had owned it for nearly five days and he still hadn't wanted to take it off, aside from bathing that was.

"Bastard," Jacob grumbled to himself, and Troye perked up at Jacob's words. He felt as if it was his duty to make Jacob happy again, to please the man. "Sir?" Troye asked softly. "Hmm." "What's wrong?" Troye stood and hesitantly made his way to Jacob's desk. He didn't want to bother Jacob or get in trouble. Jacob didn't seem bothered with Troye, however, and he simply closed the lid of his laptop and sat back in his chair, "Nick Grimshaw. That's what's wrong. He wants me to go on his talk show again to discuss the rumors the magazines have started."

"Oh..." Troye murmured, bravely moving to clamber onto Jacob's lap. Jacob moved his arms to allow Troye on, and he kissed the skin above Troye's collar. "What'd you say?" "I just told him that it wasn't me and that I wasn't going to be on his show. I don't need to be. The only reason I went on it in the first place was to show people you." "Nick Grimshaw just seems like a- like not a good person," Troye censored himself, but Jacob caught on quickly. "Now hold on, what were you going to call him?" Jacob arched a brow, and Troye shrunk a bit beneath Jacob's insistent gaze. There was no hiding the truth from his Dom.

"Um, I was going to call him... a dick," Troye's voice lowered softer and softer, so that he practically whispered the name, and he expected Jacob to scold him. But instead, Jacob gave a loud bark of laughter, cupping Troye's face in his hands to kiss Troye's cheek. "You're not wrong, pet," Jacob agreed. "Nick is indeed a dick. Now, don't speak in such a way in public, a good sub is always polite and sweet. But I don't think you'll have a problem with that, hmm? You're always a very good boy." "For you sir," Troye added quickly. "I try to be a good boy for you."

"You're good," Jacob assured, stroking his hands down Troye's back. Troye was quiet for several moments, thinking hard. For five days there'd been a bag of toys sitting in Jacob's closet. The sub had expected Jacob to put them in the playroom, but then he began to wonder if Jacob was leaving them in the open purposely and waiting for Troye to suggest they use them. So Troye gathered up his courage, squirmed a bit on Jacob's lap, and pursed his lips, "Sir... I'm basically entirely healed. It doesn't hurt to move anymore."

"That's very good." "So whenever you want... or if you want... we could do, um. Things," Troye murmured. "What kind of things?" Jacob asked, but Troye could tell that Jacob knew. "Things with the toys," Troye nodded, feeling braver. "We could... you could do whatever you wanted. To me, I mean. I'm ready."

"So I could toss you on my desk right now and fuck you?" Jacob asked, running his hand to Troye's hip and kneading at the soft skin there. Troye felt his heart jump in his throat as all his blood rushed between his legs. "Yes," he croaked, swallowing heard. "Yes, you could do that. Please." "Well I won't do that," Jacob said simply, teasingly. Troye fought back the whimper that formed in his throat, looking up to meet Jacob's gaze. "I want you to go choose a toy. Preferably a plug, it's going to be there awhile. Lube is in my closet's dresser, middle drawer. There's a variety of lubes as well so choose the one you would prefer. Wait, you know not to mix silicone lube with a silicone toy, right?" Troye, however, was so flustered by Jacob's request that he could only splutter a little,

"I..." "Go on now," Jacob insisted, gently pushing Troye from his lap. "Don't put it in, just choose a plug and a lube and bring them back here." The sub scrambled from the room, wondering what his Dom wanted of him but also feeling far too overwhelmed to care and nothing had even happened yet. He flung open Jacob's closet door and dug through the bag of toys. He almost instantly decided on the purple silicone plug, much like the one he'd had in his dream. It was about three inches in diameter and he was already eager for the nice stretch it would bring. When Jacob had said he'd had a variety of lubes, the Dom hadn't been kidding. Troye looked in slight shock through the different bottles, tubes, and packages. Jacob had flavored lube, sensational lubes, and lubes with all sorts of different bases. Troye chose some sort of lube that was specified for anal play, making sure it wasn't silicone based like his plug, and then he was hurrying back to Jacob.