♡ treize ♡

"Look what came in the mail today," Troye whispered, setting the glossy magazine on Jacob's desk. It'd been a solid week since the incident and Troye was able to move much better than before. He still had a little pain, but that was to be expected with the injuries he had acquired. Brandon and Tommy had been absent most of the time, staying on their side of the home. Jacob glanced up at Troye before down at the headline: Jacob Bixenman Beats Sub, Troye Mellet, Until Hospitalized.

"Fucking bullshit," Jacob growled, pushing the offending magazine away and off of the desk. He didn't like thinking about what had been done to Troye in the first place, so he especially didn't want to think about himself doing it. Troye bent and picked it up, folding it into a tube. He wasn't happy about the magazine either, because his Dom wasn't the one at fault, Brandon was. "Throw it away then come back here. Luke will be here soon to check your stitches." Troye did as he was told, quickly, but not too quickly, moving through the house to toss the magazine into the kitchen garbage. He didn't like going out and about by himself, but Jacob insisted on it. However, Troye knew Jacob was only helping.

Something told him Jacob would never push him into something that he thought would severely hurt Troye, physically or mentally. Luke was walking through the front door just as Troye was walking past it and the sub jumped, startled. "Oh, Luke, I thought you might've been... never mind. Jacob is in his office, wanted me to head back there," he clutched his chest in relief, walking from the room. Luke followed, carrying his brown bag of stuff. "Hello, Luke, nice to see you," Jacob said, standing up as Troye and Luke walked back into the room. Luke nodded and they shook hands.

"How have you been doing Troye?" Luke asked, putting his bag down, sitting down on the couch. Troye stood in front of the man, facing Jacob and pulled off his loose top and kicked off his sweat pants. "Not in as much pain as I was in before. It's better now," he said and Luke nodded. The subs eyes latched onto Jacob's as the Dom watched Luke's movements closely. Luke touched Troye's back lightly around a few stitches that looked a bit red. "It seems that these are being worked more a bit necessary, but in another few days I bet they could come out," Luke hummed. "Does this hurt?" "Just a little..." Troye murmured, and he noticed as Jacob frowned. "I see," Luke knelt down to examine the back of Troye's leg.

"The stitches here might need to stay longer since there's so much bending and flexing in this region. Your thighs look very good though." Jacob spoke up then, "But should he be walking on it still? Or..." "Yes, walking is fine," Luke agreed. "Good for healing, actually. Obviously he's not ready for a 5k or something extravagant, but little things like you've been giving him, trips to a garbage can down the hall, those are good." "Alright," Jacob gave a curt nod. "But his stitches look alright?" Luke stood and patted Troye's shoulder, "They're looking good. You can get dressed. Now, where's the little blonde? Tommy." "He's on the other side of the house," Jacob replied, standing to his feet. "I'll go retrieve him." As Jacob left the room, Troye pulled on his clothes to the best of his ability and crept behind Jacob's desk to curl himself into the older man's desk chair.

He knew Luke was safe, but he didn't at all like when Jacob went to the other side of the house. "So... are you in school?" Luke asked in attempts to make conversation. Troye chewed at his thumb nail, nodding his head, "Kind of. I was going to start a few days ago, but now Jacob says I should enroll in the fall semester instead. Because of all this mess." "That's probably for the best," Luke smiled reassuringly. "I'm not complaining," Troye agreed. "I'm surprised he didn't ask you to retrieve Tommy. You and Tommy seemed like pretty good friends." "Brandon's over there," Troye said softly. "The one that did this to me." The doctor nodded in recognition, "Ahh... and he's not allowed near you, nor will Jacob let you go near him."

"Right," Troye agreed. "This is one of the first few days that I've been allowed to leave the bed. I've been forced to stay resting. It was kind of lonely, because there's only so much work Jacob can do from the bedroom to keep me company, so I'm glad I can sit in his office again." "I've seen the uproar your injuries have started," Luke began slowly. "About who gave you them and what not." Troye reached around and gingerly rubbed a finger across a line of stitches through his t-shirt, and he chewed at the skin of his bottom lip,