PUBLISHED

Hey, baddies! 

I am pleased to announce that both "She" and "After She left" will now be published on dreame.com  (username - Franceska K) !!!!!

Both of the books will be edited thoroughly to ensure the best reading experience for my lovely readers. <3 

I truly hope that all of you will support me on Dreame as much as you have supported me on here, as this platform is the only one that has given me actual credit for the years I've spent writing both of these books. 

So far I have truly wished Wattpad would be the first one where I finally earn my first money writing, however, after years of struggling and millions of readers, Wattpad has still failed to recognize me next to hundreds of less established writers, who have, at best, one third of what I have achieved so far on this site. 

Of course, I will keep posting on Wattpad as I still feel this is the place I originally wanted my books to be recognized, also, I don't want to let any of my readers down, hence why I decided to be non-exclusive with Dreame. By time, however, it may change. 

I hope none of my readers are disappointed with my decision and will continue to support on both of the sites. 

I love all of you! <3 

P.S - Dreame may have some additional chapters, giving more insight into the characters and their future's together