Fifteen

I woke up alone, with Edens scent still lingering on the sheets.

"Babe?" I asked, hoping she was still somewhere in the room or bathroom.

When I got no answer, I looked around. Based on the sun that was still proudly shining, I assumed it had to be around 3 pm or so. Eden was probably downstairs doing something.

"Ru?" Eden whispered, opening the doors, probably trying to not wake me up in case I was still sleeping.

It was as if she could sense when I needed her there.

The corners of my mouth lifted at the sight of her. How can one be so beautiful, that every time you see them, your heart beats faster, and you seem to be out of breath?

"Did you sleep well?" she asked, climbing on top of the bed, sitting the the opposite end of it.

"While you were next to me, yes," I smiled.

She probably thought I was just joking, but it was the truth. I had become so used to her, I would most likely not be able to fall asleep without her by my side. It was quite scary that it was how things were now, unlike me being alone the whole time before. When she was next to me, it felt safe, like I was home. She was my home.

"Want a coffee or something?" she asked.

I smirked: "I do want something, but I'm not sure if you can give that to me."

Her eyebrow rose, she thought I was challenging her skills, while it wasn't even about that: "well I can always try?"

"I'll give you a hint.." I said, watching her, "it's delicious, takes my breath away and makes me crave for it even more when I get a small amount of it."

"M&M's? You love them," she guessed, completely unaware of what I was talking about.

I laughed: "it starts with E..."

She rolled her eyes, laughing, and getting up from the bed.

"Time to get up, Gold," she said, already leaving the room.

I got up from the bed, quickly brushing my teeth and putting my hair up in a bun.

I decided against going down in the comfy clothes Eden had prepared for me, and stalked to her closet.

It was far more than obvious that most of the time, our styles were the complete opposites. I liked to show my curves, and I was more to the girly side, light clothing, while Eden totally could challenge me in the curve department, she still had the boyish style, mostly everything darker shades. So it ended up taking quite a while for me to find something.

Of course, I loved to me comfy more than anything, but I had the mood to look good today, besides someone had to show my girl what she was missing.

I was pleasingly surprised to find a burgundy red romper with long sleeves and a deep v neck. I smiled, knowing that it had to be Lucy who just put this in her closet, forcing her to wear it somewhere.

I put it on and thank god it fit me perfectly, making my curves stand out more than ever, not to mention, the burgundy color made my golden hair and green eyes stand out as much as they possibly could.

I went downstairs, barefoot, walking in the kitchen and seeing her eyes quickly shift from the food to me when she noticed me.

Her eyes looked me up and down, desire flowing out of them.

I made a mental note to wear these kinds of things more. Little temptation never hurt nobody.

"Like what you see, Harper?" I teased, smiling.